Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 09-11-2017, 11:43 PM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Yeah unfortunately. I'm OCD and even I don't do that. Haha Just too much work to me!

Glad you're enjoying the roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, that's was a lot of fun. Depth charts are all where they were for week 1 for the most part. The next hurdle is going to be getting through the CFM preseason and not have the CPU cut guys that they shouldn't. I think that may entail me taking control of every team and doing the cuts myself. Sounds like a job for tomorrow night..... will let you know how it goes.

The good news is after I do this I can just save the CFM and name is Week 1 or something like that. If I ever feel like starting the 2017 season over again, I'll have the correct starting point.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:35 AM   #250
Pro

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by downing11
So, that's was a lot of fun. Depth charts are all where they were for week 1 for the most part. The next hurdle is going to be getting through the CFM preseason and not have the CPU cut guys that they shouldn't. I think that may entail me taking control of every team and doing the cuts myself. Sounds like a job for tomorrow night..... will let you know how it goes.

The good news is after I do this I can just save the CFM and name is Week 1 or something like that. If I ever feel like starting the 2017 season over again, I'll have the correct starting point.
This is what I do every year
Old 09-12-2017, 07:16 AM   #251
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghxstbeezy
Extremely excited to get my Jets CFM going, its been a long time coming, are the small updates already done or are they coming later on tonight
Doing the off-season with them is quite fun because if you sim it they will have a top pick and they have a ton of money to sign free agents. The team looks completely different in Year 2. Enjoy.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:19 AM   #252
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
This is what I do every year
Okay silly question... how do you take control of every team to make the cuts??
Old 09-12-2017, 07:55 AM   #253
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
Okay silly question... how do you take control of every team to make the cuts??

While in CFM, press R3 to add a new character and pick another team. You'll have to do it for every team unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-12-2017, 12:52 PM   #254
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by downing11
While in CFM, press R3 to add a new character and pick another team. You'll have to do it for every team unfortunately.

Okay cool thanks for the reply. How do I set it so that I can have the CPU take care of all roster moves for the CPU after the fact?
Old 09-12-2017, 12:57 PM   #255
Rookie

Not 100% sure as I'm not home right now but I think you will have to "leave" the CFM with the teams you won't be controlling yourself. I'll be trying this myself tonight and will let you know.

Old 09-12-2017, 01:23 PM   #256
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Yeah unfortunately. I'm OCD and even I don't do that. Haha Just too much work to me!

Glad you're enjoying the roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple Uni Number fixes....Vince Mayle TE for Ravens should be number 88. Ourlads has this wrong...Ravens official website has it right.

Steelers CB Joe Haden should be 21....he bought it from Safety Robert Golden who should now be number 20.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »