Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 09-17-2017, 06:32 PM   #305
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
V2 is already released. Unless you're speaking on V3, then most likely, yes. Nothing wrong with that, either. More time to test ratings and updated IR rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, referring to V3 (the one with the ratings revamp).
Old 09-20-2017, 12:36 PM   #306
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Update: Calculator is coming along fine. Should have a BETA version here soon. Major props to TheGame8544 for the time he's spent working on it. It's going to be awesome!

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-21-2017, 09:41 PM   #307
Rookie

hogfanhw81's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by downing11
So, that's was a lot of fun. Depth charts are all where they were for week 1 for the most part. The next hurdle is going to be getting through the CFM preseason and not have the CPU cut guys that they shouldn't. I think that may entail me taking control of every team and doing the cuts myself. Sounds like a job for tomorrow night..... will let you know how it goes.

The good news is after I do this I can just save the CFM and name is Week 1 or something like that. If I ever feel like starting the 2017 season over again, I'll have the correct starting point.

I would be interested in knowing more about how you go about this.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 09-22-2017, 07:44 AM   #308
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Are the QB trait edits going to be in V3 or have you decided against it after the patch? Iíll do them myself if you have decided against it. Iím still seeing QB taking too many sacks instead of throwing away or to a receiver that I would consider open. Send that they only throw to guys completely open. And thatís why the CPU pass % is always higher than I feel it should be.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:03 AM   #309
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Are the QB trait edits going to be in V3 or have you decided against it after the patch? Iíll do them myself if you have decided against it. Iím still seeing QB taking too many sacks instead of throwing away or to a receiver that I would consider open. Send that they only throw to guys completely open. And thatís why the CPU pass % is always higher than I feel it should be.
If you would please share or point me in the direction for the specific details on how each QB trait should be edited - I would greatly appreciate it!
Old 09-22-2017, 08:41 AM   #310
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfanhw81
I would be interested in knowing more about how you go about this.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
It's very time consuming. You have to take control of all 32 teams and go into each of them one by one during week 4 of the preseason and manually cut all of the appropriate players down to 53 men. At that point, I saved the CFM to have a good Week 1 starting point whenever I might want it. The only problem I am seeing with this is if I decide to use say the Patriots for a season and want to keep all of the real life coaches on the other teams, I can't just retire from all of the other teams else all the coaches sign back on with random teams. What I am currently doing is playing as each team once and against each team once for a season. It's a fun to be able to see and use all of the teams you might now usually use.

The ideal scenario would be if someone created rosters with ONLY 53 players on each team that way there wouldn't be a necessity to manually control the teams to get good cuts. That way all the coaches stay on the correct team, but I still think you'd be able to order the depth charts to however you want them.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:34 PM   #311
Pro

northmen24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
If you would please share or point me in the direction for the specific details on how each QB trait should be edited - I would greatly appreciate it!
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...dden-18-a.html
Old 09-22-2017, 07:09 PM   #312
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

HUGE NEWS

for week 3 madden rosters u now have 267 caps to use if u start in week 3

it means u can put a whole draft class in 1 file or add every ps player and player ea does not have

as Kane delated about 185 players off the roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »