Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 10-07-2017, 11:39 AM   #345
Pro

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Alright so here is my timeline for the next week or two.

I leave tomorrow for my one year marriage anniversary. I won't be back until Saturday. When I get back, I will get started on V3. I will use EA's latest roster update after that week's games. I will completely rebuild the roster and get started on equipment and depth charts. When the ratings calculator is done, I will add them. Please note there will be lots of testing so ratings may take time to perfect, but it will give the roster it's own uniqueness.

Stay tuned! See y'all in a week!

Huzzah!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2017, 02:38 PM   #346
Rookie

anyone else getting an error CE-34878 when I view players in edit player? I just want to change Jake Elliot's number from 3 to 4 and then the game crashes. Happened before but then I restarted the system and then it was okay. Also all of my stuff is updated. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:43 PM   #347
Rookie

now I just tried it with another roster and it crashes, does this happen to anyone else? I just updated madden and thats when it started. Tried re-downloading the rosters as well.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:02 AM   #348
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhila
now I just tried it with another roster and it crashes, does this happen to anyone else? I just updated madden and thats when it started. Tried re-downloading the rosters as well.
You MUST wait until the player model shows completely up before trying to do any editing. That's probably the problem. The player model in the past didn't have to show up completely but for whatever reason it does for Madden 18.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 10-16-2017, 12:05 PM   #349
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Good news and bad news, guys.

Good news is I started on V3 about an hour ago. I re-downloaded EA's latest roster update and am re-doing everything so we can have updated IR players and what not.

Bad news is I'm getting constant game crashes when I'm editing. Since starting on the Broncos, I've crashed 3 times, the first crash losing all of my edits on the team. It seems whenever I change a player's position, such as swapping a ROLB to LOLB or SS to FS, I get a crash half of the time.

If the crashing continues, I'm not sure what I'll do. It's really a pain in the *** and will take me weeks to get through edits if it constantly crashes.

I'll keep y'all updated.

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 10-16-2017, 05:25 PM   #350
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:

Good news is I started on V3 about an hour ago. I re-downloaded EA's latest roster update and am re-doing everything so we can have updated IR players and what not.

Bad news is I'm getting constant game crashes when I'm editing. Since starting on the Broncos, I've crashed 3 times, the first crash losing all of my edits on the team. It seems whenever I change a player's position, such as swapping a ROLB to LOLB or SS to FS, I get a crash half of the time.

If the crashing continues, I'm not sure what I'll do. It's really a pain in the *** and will take me weeks to get through edits if it constantly crashes.

I'll keep y'all updated.

I was having the same issue for a while. Once you player edit, let the player's image load fully before switching. Also wait a couple seconds after you've switched the position.

Another big issue I've encountered is player ratings jumping after jersey number switches. I changed Adrian Peterson from jersey #29 to jersey #23 and all of a sudden his OVR rating jumped 5 points up.....

This is happening with several players. Lots of bugs this year.

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18
Old 10-16-2017, 06:52 PM   #351
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

I'll keep y'all updated.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=348
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 10-17-2017, 01:01 PM   #352
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

V3 BETA is out! It's 100% accurate to Ourlads as far as positions and depth charts go. I only had to create a few guys since I've been hammering them out every week with KANE in every roster update, so that was nice. Lol

Very soon, I will get started on equipment updates. The calculator is just about done, and when that's finished, I will begin importing/testing. But for now, the current roster is extremely accurate as of a few minutes ago.

Enjoy! Let me know if you see any issues!

My Active Roster Projects:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »