Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 08-30-2017, 10:24 AM   #65
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
So a little update for those interested. If you didn't know already, I'm located in Houston, which has been damaged and flooded by Hurricane Harvey. House received minimal flooding, but my car is totaled. Since I paid off my car in February, I don't have full coverage, so it may not be covered in my insurance, which would really suck. However, I'm in great spirits because all my friends and family are safe and unharmed. Material things can be replaced, lives cannot. For that, I am thankful. Also, TheGame8544 is also located here in Houston, and he is safe as well. Really happy to hear his family is safe, too.

Thank you to everyone who has shown support. It's an overwhelming situation, but someone simply sending good vibes goes a long way.

To other OSers in Houston, if you need anything, please feel free to message me personally and I'll do whatever I can to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, glad to hear you guys are safe. I'm in Huntsville, and we're taking displaced persons at the local HS currently. Sending good vibes your way, and if anyone in the OS community has been displaced and is in my neck of the woods, PM me and I'll see what I can do.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:35 AM   #66
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Man, glad to hear you guys are safe. I'm in Huntsville, and we're taking displaced persons at the local HS currently. Sending good vibes your way, and if anyone in the OS community has been displaced and is in my neck of the woods, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Oh nice. I was going to go to Sam Houston State on a baseball scholarship, but decided to stay home. Love that area. Hope y'all didn't get much flooding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Heads up rovert...

Still think your V2 roster will be done in a week? Just curious to know when I can get my CFM rolling.

Sweeeeet. My roster will be based off EA's Week 1 roster update, though. That way injuries are kept up with. I'm not sure if V2 will include re-rates right away because TheGame8544 was affected by the hurricane as well, so I highly doubt he's been working on the calculator (for good reason, of course). But 100% of each 53-man roster will be there for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkvitz89
Hey Rovert glad to hear you're ok in Houston.. I'd like to try your rosters, and my question is are injuries included? Like is Tannehill out for the season for instance?

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words. And yes, Tannehill is injured on my roster. EA's base roster that came with the game already had injuries, so I didn't have much choice. However, it will add another level of realism, that's for sure.

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 08-30-2017, 11:58 AM   #67
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Sweeeeet. My roster will be based off EA's Week 1 roster update, though. That way injuries are kept up with. I'm not sure if V2 will include re-rates right away because TheGame8544 was affected by the hurricane as well, so I highly doubt he's been working on the calculator (for good reason, of course). But 100% of each 53-man roster will be there for sure!
Sorry bud, Im confused... So you won't be restarting when EA releases this Opening Weekend roster update?

I thought that's what V2 was.
Wisconsin Badgers
Old 08-30-2017, 11:59 AM   #68
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Sorry bud, Im confused... So you won't be restarting when EA releases this Opening Weekend roster update?

I thought that's what V2 was.

After all preseason games are done and EA releases their 53-man roster update, that's when I'll download and re-do the 11-12 hours of editing, on top of creating all missing players. It's easier that way so theres as many CAPs available as possible.

Old 08-30-2017, 12:03 PM   #69
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
After all preseason games are done and EA releases their 53-man roster update, that's when I'll download and re-do the 11-12 hours of editing, on top of creating all missing players. It's easier that way so theres as many CAPs available as possible.

Ah ok... Thanks bro, can't wait!!
Wisconsin Badgers
Old 08-30-2017, 12:20 PM   #70
Pro

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
After all preseason games are done and EA releases their 53-man roster update, that's when I'll download and re-do the 11-12 hours of editing, on top of creating all missing players. It's easier that way so theres as many CAPs available as possible
Have you decided yet if your leaving practice squad players on 53man?
Doesnt it mess with Rosters if you do? (Meaning you still need to cut guys?)
Old 08-30-2017, 12:21 PM   #71
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
Have you decided yet if your leaving practice squad players on 53man?

Doesnt it mess with Rosters if you do? (Meaning you still need to cut guys?)

Yeah it would mess with roster a little bit. My one major concern is if a team signs a new player to their practice squad, I create them, only to have the team cut them a day or two later. Lol Waste of CAP slots. I'm not sure what I'll do quite yet.

What do y'all think?

Old 08-30-2017, 01:45 PM   #72
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
Yeah it would mess with roster a little bit. My one major concern is if a team signs a new player to their practice squad, I create them, only to have the team cut them a day or two later. Lol Waste of CAP slots. I'm not sure what I'll do quite yet.

What do y'all think?

I would say limit practice squad guys... Because for players on suspensions, PUP list, etc will take up a 53 man roster spot since we don't have those options.

So some guys who have made the 53 man roster because of suspensions, PUP list, etc will have to go on practice squad to accommodate.

Trust me, I had plenty of experience with this last year trying to make rosters accurate.
Wisconsin Badgers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »