Home

All-Pro Sim World Madden 18 Custom Roster League

This is a discussion on All-Pro Sim World Madden 18 Custom Roster League within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2017, 09:45 PM   #9
Rookie

macrobov's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro Sim World Madden 18 Custom Roster League

I appreciate that! But there is bad news to this.
EA has their roster creator all sorts of messed up, in that when creating players they only allow you to edit the ratings that are important to that position.
For example: Creating a QB it does not allow you to edit catching, release, Kicking power, etc. And each of those that can not be edited are at a 65 rating.
So to circumvent this, we are editing the roster in a CFM as it allows us to edit everything from in there.
Unfortunately, I do not know of any way to export the roster out when we are done with it, without just recreating it with the unrealistic ratings I mentioned before.
So the plan is to make this world, post stories and when EA gets off their lazy behind, unleash this roster to the world.
But if anybody knows a way to export rosters from CFM, hit me up and I can change our plans lol
Old 09-05-2017, 11:20 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro Sim World Madden 18 Custom Roster League

While editing/creating players, you can change their position and edit all of their ratings. Takes a little longer but you can. That's the way I've been doing it for my Blitz/Movie rosters I've been working on

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »