Home

PS4 historic teams from 1984 to 2000

This is a discussion on PS4 historic teams from 1984 to 2000 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2017, 11:36 AM   #9
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 historic teams from 1984 to 2000

Added 1990 Bills and 1993 cowboys. 1986 Browns are also out.
The equipment changes for a few are still needed. I've had to make some ratings adjustments so have decided to get the teams named and initially rated first to get some playthrough. So more rating and equipment updates still to be made as well as moving on to next teams...
1991 skins 1986 Giants and 1990 eagles
Old 09-16-2017, 10:58 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just seeing this.

I'm in. Fun times.
Old 09-17-2017, 12:38 AM   #11
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

Would anyone be willing to help me keep this thing moving?
I am ok with moving the players, renaming them or creating them, and filling in the ratings. But then going in and changing the college they are from and the LOOK of them with correct pad levels and removing these shooter sleeves etc... takes more time than I anticipated.

Would love to get someone who is more artistic or just anyone willing to go back in and make each player look correct and have the correct college after the players have been named and rated on each team.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2017, 08:00 PM   #12
Rookie

I will help

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-17-2017, 08:55 AM   #13
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

Uploaded the updated rosters.
You will see many teams started (some players moved and named) however the teams that are properly rated and complete (although rating adjustments may occur as playtesting continues) are:

90 Bills
84 Dolphins
85 Patriots
85 Jets
96 Packers
90 Eagles
98 Cardinals
97 Steelers

Next update will be finishing up the East and North divisions:

85 Bears
91 Lions
98 Vikings
88 Bengals
86 Browns
00 Ravens
91 Redskins
93 Cowboys
86 Giants

after that update I will be releasing one team at a time until completion

psn = phantomfi6hter
roster name = 84to2000BESTTEAMS

Last edited by diamond_ten; 10-17-2017 at 02:36 PM.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:33 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond_ten
Uploaded the updated rosters.
You will see many teams started (some players moved and named) however the teams that are properly rated and complete (although rating adjustments may occur as playtesting continues) are:

90 Bills
84 Dolphins
85 Patriots
85 Jets
96 Packers
90 Eagles
98 Cardinals
97 Steelers

Next update will be finishing up the East and North divisions:

85 Bears
91 Lions
98 Vikings
88 Bengals
86 Browns
00 Ravens
01 Redskins
93 Cowboys
86 Giants

after that update I will be releasing one team at a time until completion

psn = phantomfi6hter
roster name = 84to2000BESTTEAMS
Your dedication is incredible, my brotha'.
For sim stats and CFM extended playability, you can rate everyone according g to your scale (0-99), and then we can sim a season with injuries off. Now, we track key stats and make moderate ratings adjustments, if needed. ITP and I have nailed the sim engine/playbooks.

Take Car and PM me any time
Old 10-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #15
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
Your dedication is incredible, my brotha'.
For sim stats and CFM extended playability, you can rate everyone according g to your scale (0-99), and then we can sim a season with injuries off. Now, we track key stats and make moderate ratings adjustments, if needed. ITP and I have nailed the sim engine/playbooks.

Take Car and PM me any time
I would definitely welcome any feedback that people have regarding ratings but want to clarify a few things.

1- I am interested in game play playing key moments or watching the full game as CPU vs CPU not as concerned with how my ratings simulate. This is way too much work for me not to play or watch the games.

2- because of above I intend to play or watch most of these on play now, although I could see a 32 team controlled CFM being possible as well

3- here are not really stats to match. Meaning sure I could see what Bernie Kosar threw for in 1986, but those stats would not equal what he will throw against other great teams. In other words there are no games against bottom feeder teams to boost your stats against. I don't really know how many yards Barry Sanders should get if you replace his opponents as the 91 bears with the much better defense of the 85 Bears etc...

4- obviously anyone can use these rosters for whatever they like change ratings to work better for simming vs playing or watching or whatever. I just want to let everyone know where I am coming from. I want to see how good the 2000 Ravens team is when every week they are playing at least a pro bowl Calibur if not hall of fame caliber QB and RB. Ditto for Dan Marino against sick defenses almost every week, etc...

These ratings will certainly be adjusted slightly the more they are play tested. I mean if people feel Dan Marino and Bobby Hebert are equally hard to play against I will need to make adjustments. Hopefully these will be a good start though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2017, 02:53 PM   #16
Banned

Have you considered recreating the 1980s' redskins team, that was the highest-scoring of all-time @ that point in NFL History.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »