NFL on FOX: 2017 Opening Day 53 Man Rosters With PS Players: - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NFL on FOX: 2017 Opening Day 53 Man Rosters With PS Players:

This is a discussion on NFL on FOX: 2017 Opening Day 53 Man Rosters With PS Players: within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 10-01-2017, 02:27 AM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
NFL on FOX: 2017 Opening Day 53 Man Rosters With PS Players:

This roster project on PS4 ONLY is called NFL on FOX: 2017 Opening Day 53 Man Rosters with PS Players: Is being worked on by only 1 person so of course my release date is a little longer than some of the other MADDEN 18 rosters out there.

I have been doing rosters since probably the Sega days and I am very knowledgeable about baseball and football. I take my knowledge and passion for the game and put that into these rosters. You can expect full accuracy, detailed of players information, ages, equipment and appearance.

* This project is based off using the EA ROSTER UPDATE WEEK 15.

* All players will have EA ratings. I do not alter any ratings for any players.

* All other players not added by EA will have ratings added, but I have a formula of my own that I will use to rate them how EA rates there own players.

* Players positions will be set based off Depth Charts I printed out. These will be accurate as of Opening Day 9/7/2017.

* All teams will have exactly who they should have as of Opening Day 9/07/2017 regardless if a guy is older, a career free agent type player etc.. If there on the roster in real life I add them I don't keep a player off these rosters to make room for another younger player. I will try to get as many practice squad players on each team as I possibly can.

STEP 1: (Completed)

Go over each team one by one starting with BEARS-VIKINGS and make sure the 53 man roster is right checking from player last name A-Z making sure everyone is on there roster that should be there.

(A) I also make sure there jersey number is correct.

(B) I also will create any missing player on the spot for that team before moving on to next player.

(C) I only give the standard equipment for that position when creating that player. When & If EA adds the player in there weekly updates then I will add the equipment to the player I have created based of the equipment EA gave for there version of that player.

(D) I also go ahead and add players that are on the practice squad for each team if there currently on the game, but were found in the FREE AGENTS.

STEP 2:
(Completed)

Once I make sure 53 man roster is correct and all missing players have been created then I go back over it and will add in any missing PS players not currently in the game.

(A) If the player is a veteran player I use some one in the free agents that has there likeness with correct years pro and turn them into who I need.

(B) Then I will create any missing practice squad guys for each team.

STEP 3: (Completed)

I will change each players position to match where there playing on there teams DEPTH CHARTS as much as I can.

STEP 4:

This step will half to be done in CFM , But I will go back over each teams roster and make sure there height & weight is correct.

STEP 5: (IN ONLINE CFM ONLY)

In order to prevent players from disappearing that should be on each teams opening day 53 man roster you half to fill each team with a PSN name for all other 31 teams then go back over and make sure the 53 man roster is right for each team before advancing to regular season.

(A) If you filled all teams with a PSN name the rosters stay intact how you set them without the CPU make any changes. You can do this set your 53 man rosters for all the teams to get to the regular season then you could drop the PSN names off if you prefer.

(B) I used to do this back on the XBOX 360 with Madden 25 and it worked perfectly and should still work on the PS4. This should prevent certain players for disappearing.

Last edited by Houston; 01-01-2018 at 09:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2017, 03:35 AM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: NFL on FOX: 2017 Opening Day 53 Man Rosters With PS Players:

Here is the final list of players who were created as of 12/31/17. I did reach the created player limit of about 90 players but every practice squad player was aadded to this roster along with every IR players were added.

BEARS:

C Travis Averill - Fix his height and weight in CFM to 6'3 295 lbs.
DT Rashaad Coward
LG Brandon Greene - Date of birth is still unknown. I used rotowire.com and its not correct. I am going to edit him to 3/1/1994 in CFM.
C Cameron Lee
TE Colin Thompson

BENGALS:

LB Brandon Bell
LT Kent Perkins
CB Sojourn Shelton
WR Kermit Whitfield
HB Jarveon Williams
WR Jake Kumerow - I had to use MLB Kevin Snyder and turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

BILLS:

LG Will Pericak - I had to use C Chris Watt and turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Brandon Reilly
P Cory Carter
OL Jordan Mudge - I had to use FB Sione Houma and turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

BRONCOS:

CB Marcus Rios
SS Dymonte Thomas
LE Jhaustin Thomas

BROWNS:

MLB Austin Calitro
FS Jacob Hagen - I used WR Daniel Braverman to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
LT Korren Kirven
HB Josh Rounds
RT Andrew Wylie

BUCCANEERS:

MLB Eric Nzeocha
LT Marquis Lucas - I used Shahbaz Ahmed to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM. [He has long dreads]
DT Patrick Gamble

CARDINALS:

WR Carlton Agudosi
LE Peli Anau
CB Jarell Carter
TE Anthony Denham - I used MLB Steven Daniels to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
MLB Connor Harris
DT Pasoni Tasini
HB James Summers - I used WR Ishmael Zamora to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
CB Ronald Zamort - I used CB Trevone Hartfield to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

CHARGERS:

RG Brett Boyko - I used RT Tyler Johnstone to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Andre Patton
LE Whitney Richardson
MLB Mike Moore - I used HB Jordan Johnson to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

CHIEFS:

WR Gehrig Dieter
DT Rickey Hatley
CB Ashton Lampkin - I used CB Taylor Reynolds to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
HB Devine Redding - I used CB Aarion Penton to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

COLTS:

TE Mo Alie-Cox
DT Jeremy Liggins
TE Jason Vander Laan - I used TE Nolan Freese to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM. [His last name would not fit with the space between but can be fixed inside CFM]
QB Phillip Walker

COWBOYS:

WR Brian Brown
WR Lance Lenoir
CB Duke Thomas - I used CB Randall Evans to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

DOLPHINS:

LT Sean Hickey - I used RG Reese Dismukes to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Malcolm Lewis
DE Cameron Malveaux
WR Drew Morgan
CB David Rivers

EAGLES:

TE Billy Brown
CB D.J. Killings
FS Tre Sullivan
WR Greg Ward
CB Randall Goforth - I used CB Anthony Cioffi to turn into him. [He is a long hair Samoan look] He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Dom Williams - I used CB Devonte Johnson to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

FALCONS:

FS Marcelis Branch
CB Deante Burton
TE Alex Gray
DE J'Terius Jones

49ERS:

WR DeAndre Carter - I used WR David Watford to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
RT Andrew Lauderdale
QB Nick Mullens
RG John Flynn
LT Darrell Williams Jr. [I couldn't put Jr. on his last name because it wouldn't fit. It can be done inside CFM]
MLB Jimmy Gilbert - I used LE Chris Casher to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
FS Chanceller James - I used CB Dwayne Thomas to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR B.J. Johnson III - I used the created player WR Montay Crockett to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM. [I couldn't add III to end of his name do this inside the CFM]
ROLB - Donavin Newsom - I used LE Johnathan Calvin to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

GIANTS:

WR Darius Powe - I used WR Tevaun Smith to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
DT Josh Banks - I used DT Jordan Carrell. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Keeon Johnson - I used WR Josh Magee. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
DE Evan Schwan - I used LE Sam McCaskill. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

JAGUARS:

DE Hunter Dimick
TE David Grinnage - I used FB Devon Johnson to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
FS Charlie Miller
HB Tim Cook - I used MLB Joseph Jones to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
CB Raysean Pringle - I used my created player CB Maurice Fleming to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
HB I'Tavius Mathers - I used HB Dalton Crossan [I will need to change face and skin tone to black in CFM] to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

JETS:

RG Geoff Gray
HB Akeem Judd
CB Terrell Sinkfield - I used SS Chris Edwards to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Brisly Estime - I used my created player WR Rashard Davis to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
CB Bryson Keeton - I used CB Terrell Chestnut to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

LIONS:

C Leo Koloamatangi - [His last name does not fit but it can be fixed inside CFM] Need to change face to short hair Hawian inside CFM.
SS Rolan Milligan - I used WR Jordan Leslie to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Dontez Ford
CB Desmond Lawrence - I used my created player Marcus Sayles to turn into him.He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Dez Stewart - I used WR Ed Eagen to turn into him.
[I need to change skin tone and hair in CFM to darker] He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

PACKERS:

TE Emanuel Byrd
WR Michael Clark
QB Jerod Evans
DT Izaah Lunsford
LB Derrick Mathews - I used FB Chris Swain to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

PANTHERS:

DE Efe Obada - I used RE Helva Matungulu to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
SS Damian Parms - I used CB Makinton Dorleant to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
HB Jalen Simmons - I used WR K.J. Maye to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM. [He is bald]
DT Drew Iddings - I used RT Alex Balducci to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Fred Ross Jr. - I used my created player WR CJ Board to turn into him.
[I will need to change skin and hair to black] He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

PATRIOTS:

WR Cody Hollister
FS David Jones
CB Ryan Lewis
CB Jomal Wiltz
RE Keionta Davis
RT Andrew Jelks
DT Josh Augusta I used my created player RG Victor Salako to turn into him.
[I will need to change skin darker and hair to a short dreads] He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

RAIDERS:

LB Brady Sheldon
LG Jordan Simmons
WR Isaac Whitney

RAMS:

WR Fred Brown
DT Omarius Bryant
HB Lenard Tillery - I used HB Jahad Thomas to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
MLB Cassanova McKinzy - I used LE Channing Ward to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
TE Travis Wilson - I used TE Alex Ellis to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

RAVENS:

HB John Crockett - I used HB Josh Robinson to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM. [Remove the dreads]
CB Robertson Daniel - I used CB Mykkele Thompson to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
C Brandon Kublanow - I used LT Robert Leff to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
MLB Boseko Lokombo - I used my created player MLB Kennan Gilchrist to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

REDSKINS:

HB LeShun Daniels Jr.
TE Manasseh Garner - I used HB Dominique Brown to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
LT John Kling - I used LT Clay Debord to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
LB Otha Peters
DT Ondre Pipkins - I created him but had to put him in free agents because Redskins roster is full.
FS Fish Smithson
RT Kevin Bowen - I used RT Al Bond to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM. [Remove the dreads]

SAINTS:

LG John Fullington - I used LT David Foucault to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
TE Garrett Griffin - I used ROLB Davis Tull to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
DE Alex Jenkins
DT Devaroe Lawrence
WR Dan Arnold - I used TE Colin Jeter to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

SEAHAWKS:

DT Rodney Coe - I used RE Ryan Delaire to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
FB Kyle Coleman
LB Kache Palacio - I used LE Bobby Richardson to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
TE Tyrone Swoopes
WR Cyril Grayson Jr.
RE Christian French - I used ROLB Yannick Cudjoe-Virgil to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
FS Jordan Simone - I used WR Moritz Boehringer to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

STEELERS:

LB Farrington Huguenin - I used ROLB Tony Steward to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
LB Matt Galambos
CB Antonio Crawford - I used my created player CB Jarell Carter to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
C Mike Matthews - I used C Pace Murphy to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

TEXANS:

CB Bryce Jones
LB Gimel President
DE Matthew Godin - I used DT Casey Sayles to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
WR Deante' Gray - I used WR Shaq Hill to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

TITANS:

TE Tim Semisch - I used LOLB Tyler Marcordes to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
FB Joe Bacci - I used TE Derek Hart to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM. [Change face to white guy with full beard]
LS Ryan DiSalvo - I used TE John Depalma to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

VIKINGS:

DT Dylan Bradley
WR Cayleb Jones - I used WR Paul Turner to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
LT Cedrick Lang - I used DT Travis Britz to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
CB Horace Richardson
LB Shaan Washington - I used my created player LB Tre'von Johnson to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM..

CB Najee Murray
CB Jonathan Moxey
WR Noel Thomas
WR Justin Thomas
QB Tyler Ferguson
DT Eric Crume - I used DT Nile Lawrence-Stample to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.
TE J.P. Holtz - I used LS Jimmy Landes to turn into him. He will need height and weight updated and better face inside the CFM.

(List was updated on 12/31/2017)

Last edited by Houston; 01-01-2018 at 09:25 AM.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:32 AM   #3
MVP

Houston's Arena

The created player list has been updated as of 10/3/2017 with more PS players added and more EA ratings and equipment added.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:13 PM   #4
MVP

Houston's Arena

As soon as I get the equipment done I will be able to release these rosters.

So if anyone can help with suggestions on what equipment they should have please post in this thread here. Thanks

EQUIPMENT CHANGES
Old 10-03-2017, 10:53 PM   #5
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Im not on PS4 but shoutout to you for adding Jomal Wiltz!

Brewers/Bucks/Bears/Blackhawks/Badgers/Bayern
http://i.imgur.com/VCklOeM.png
Old 10-04-2017, 04:57 PM   #6
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
As soon as I get the equipment done I will be able to release these rosters.

So if anyone can help with suggestions on what equipment they should have please post in this thread here. Thanks

EQUIPMENT CHANGES
Forgive me Houston but I've forgotten your PSN again. Is it Houston-Brewer or something close to that? Just want to know it beforehand on your roster release. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 10-11-2017, 05:30 PM   #7
MVP

Houston's Arena

The rosters will be released this Sunday October 15, 2017 Once I start my online CFM.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:12 PM   #8
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Thumbs up Re: NFL on FOX: 2017 Opening Day 53 Man Rosters With PS Players:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
The rosters will be released this Sunday October 15, 2017 Once I start my online CFM.
Sounds great Houston!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »