Home

Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

This is a discussion on Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 .... within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2017, 02:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0

Any one planning to do Classic Rosters ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2017, 04:05 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

I am sure I will do at least one if not two. I do not have any specific year in mind yet though. I did 1975 and 1993 for M17. I did 1999 and 1986 for M16 and 1989 and 1995 for M15.

I am currently working on redoing 1989 on M17. I am not sure if I will even put it on MaddenShare. I am really just testing my ratings and such. I am always developing formulas and trying to get the most realistic representation of the season I can.

I have always wanted to do 1987, the Strike Year, so that may happen for M18. I have also done a lot of roster work on 2002. But I am not sure yet. Honestly, I just recently decided that I was going to purchase M18. With the small amount of info that had been released and the Story Mode thing, I was waiting to hear if there was even enough of a reason to purchase. However, the off ball injuries, coaching adjustments and Frostbite have won me over.
Old 06-13-2017, 04:31 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 21

I would love to get back in the game, but probably won't unless EA offers a way to transfer rosters from one year to the next and/or allows for full editing outside of CFM. I spent more than 15 years redoing the same teams and rosters year after year. they finally broke me!! LOL.

C
Old 06-13-2017, 06:55 PM   #4
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

I'm out until we have full editing.

With full editing, anything from 1985 to 2002 would be on the table.

.. I think it would be a blast to play from 1982 through the 90's, operating as if the USFL never existed. Drafting players like Herschel, Reggie White, Steve Young, ect... As well as an '83 draft redo, with Elway, Marino, Dickerson and Kelly to build around.

I've never had the wherewithal to put that project together.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Madden08PCgmr; 06-13-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 05:52 PM   #5
Banned

you need any help ? hope you release it to the public.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2017, 06:46 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I would love to get back in the game, but probably won't unless EA offers a way to transfer rosters from one year to the next and/or allows for full editing outside of CFM. I spent more than 15 years redoing the same teams and rosters year after year. they finally broke me!! LOL.

C
Do you have a download link to all of your past rosters so that we can still enjoy all the work you DID put in Capa?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 06-14-2017, 06:48 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
I'm out until we have full editing.

With full editing, anything from 1985 to 2002 would be on the table.

.. I think it would be a blast to play from 1982 through the 90's, operating as if the USFL never existed. Drafting players like Herschel, Reggie White, Steve Young, ect... As well as an '83 draft redo, with Elway, Marino, Dickerson and Kelly to build around.

I've never had the wherewithal to put that project together.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
1982 and 1987 = great "what if" years
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 06-15-2017, 07:15 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Do you have a download link to all of your past rosters so that we can still enjoy all the work you DID put in Capa?
I don't...I did for 2K5 but for Madden I do not

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »