Home

LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0

This is a discussion on LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2017, 12:00 PM   #1
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

OVR: 0
LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0

GT: LLCoolJake93
Platform: XBox One
Roster File Name: 2002CLASSIC

Hello guys. Figured I would make a brand new thread for this year's version of the 2002 rosters. I'm shooting for September 30th for a date where the roster will be completed. Please understand that I am doing these mostly all by myself and this project is extremely time consuming, but also a labor of love. If anyone on the PS4 side of the coin would like to make rosters for their console, I would be happy to provide some help.

My rosters will include:

- Accurate names, colleges, hometowns, equipment, numbers, and positions

- Complete free agent pool consisting of 2002 UDFA's, and those who were on rosters in '99-'01 but were not on a roster in 2002

My rosters will NOT include:

- Completely accurate heights, weights, skin color, faces, development traits, contracts, age, and experience

Unfortunately, Madden's roster editor won't let you edit these things, although you can edit them in CFM which I will be doing, and I might make a post later on as a guide for you guys to do it yourself. However, I will do my best to make the players match those thaT I'm editing. A player may be an inch or two taller/shorter and have a few more pounds or weigh a little less. It will just depend.

I've already started the editing process, and I'm very excited to bring these to you guys. I should have an update every day or two, so keep posted! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Colts - COMPLETED
Jaguars -
Titans
Texans - COMPLETED

Patriots - Editing
Dolphins
Bills
Jets

Steelers
Browns
Ravens
Bengals

Chiefs
Chargers
Broncos
Raiders

Seahawks
Rams
49ers
Cardinals

Vikings
Packers
Lions
Bears

Cowboys
Giants
Eagles
Redskins

Panthers
Saints
Buccaneers
Falcons

Last edited by LLCoolJake93; 09-15-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2017, 02:46 AM   #2
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Re: LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0

UPDATE: Having a ton of issues with the game freezing while editing. I've lost 30-60 minutes worth of process due to not saving the roster. Guess I'm just going to have to save after I edit something on every single player which is annoying and frustrating to say the least. I'm hoping to finish the Colts tonight.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:35 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sorry to hear about the freezing issues, but I appreciate that you're doing this. I was anticipating it last year for a few months lol
Old 08-25-2017, 03:20 PM   #4
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeBlaize
Sorry to hear about the freezing issues, but I appreciate that you're doing this. I was anticipating it last year for a few months lol
The freezing issue has seemed to stop, which is great. I've been saving the file every couple of players I edit so I don't lose a ton of progress.

And no problem man. I was going through some stuff last fall and fell off a cliff with editing and just sent the roster to CFM with only the names of the players and edited there. It took forever but the final product was awesome and a ton of fun to play.
Old 08-27-2017, 10:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Isaacr88's Arena

Being a Bucs fan I would love this but I only have a ps4 and I suck at making rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2017, 10:36 PM   #6
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaacr88
Being a Bucs fan I would love this but I only have a ps4 and I suck at making rosters.
As I said in the original post, if someone wants to do PS4, I'll gladly help and send my files over.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:39 AM   #7
Rookie

I was having the freezing issue for the first few days but it seems to have been resolved now. My trick was to wait until the player model appeared on screen before doing anything, but I've forgotten that a few times and the game hasn't frozen. So hopefully this has now been fixed.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:05 PM   #8
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Alright guys, the Indianapolis Colts are officially completed. I uploaded the roster to share for you guys. Please test it out and see how you feel. Any feedback is appreciated.

File Name: 2002CLASSIC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »