Home

M18 capaclassics

This is a discussion on M18 capaclassics within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2017, 11:39 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: M18 capaclassics

1968 Colts completed...
Old 12-04-2017, 04:15 PM   #10
Banned

1972 Redskins uploaded...
Old 12-04-2017, 08:43 PM   #11
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

C, i appreciate this set you doing bro, it truly is fun seeing these teams in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2017, 09:19 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Decided to do a few teams...the file is called capasclassics...it contains the 68 Jets, 86 Giants, 87 Redskins (thanks Charles!), 78 Steelers, 89 49ers, 85 Bears, 88 Bengals, 67 Rams, 76 Raiders, 77 Cowboys, 72 Dolphins.

All props to Charles (Iteachhistory) on the 87 file which I used as a base for this work. An awesome job by him which made the energy sapping job of editing at least somewhat easier.

You will see some fill in players I had to use for some teams, but they should not be on the field...I rated them extremely low and they are not in the depth charts in any position. Also, sometimes a guy's position is not correct in the roster due to position requirements...like I may have a LB listed as DE in the roster, but in the depth chart he will be a LB...stuff like that. Lastly, was torn with what to do with Csonka...he is a FB in roster but starting HB in depth chart.

I ran out of gas...but wanted to share. Enjoy...will be uploading this morning.

C
can you please update your 1st post with every team you have finished.
also, Charles and I have found that you can create a more defensive-based league by not using the 0-99 scale for certain QB ratings. HB, WR, and TE should also be rated on scale when it comes to BCV, to replicate better YPR and YPC. Do you plan to do all 32-teams, cause I feel it would be worth applying edits once you are done if you want sim stats relevant to 1970's football.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:32 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
can you please update your 1st post with every team you have finished.
also, Charles and I have found that you can create a more defensive-based league by not using the 0-99 scale for certain QB ratings. HB, WR, and TE should also be rated on scale when it comes to BCV, to replicate better YPR and YPC. Do you plan to do all 32-teams, cause I feel it would be worth applying edits once you are done if you want sim stats relevant to 1970's football.
I will update the first post. I don't think I will have the time or energy to do all teams. I am doing 81 Chargers next...and maybe the 70 Lions after that. Not exactly sure when I will stop. To be honest, I don't use my roster in CFM...I am mostly a Play Now guy but am always interested in more realistic ratings and gameplay.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:45 AM   #14
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

this is outstanding! I loved your 2k classic sets back in the day

I assume PS4?

and...if you need any requests....any shot of one of those Bills Superbowl teams?....1990 team perhaps?

if not, no worries----great job!
Old 12-05-2017, 08:09 AM   #15
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
this is outstanding! I loved your 2k classic sets back in the day

I assume PS4?

and...if you need any requests....any shot of one of those Bills Superbowl teams?....1990 team perhaps?

if not, no worries----great job!
I believe capa was leaning towards a buffalo team featuring OJ, but I maybe wrong.
In any event my set 1984to2000bestteams includes the 1990 Bills. Of course it doesn't have 72 dolphins like capa has so you couldn't do 90 bills vs 72 dolphins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2017, 11:18 AM   #16
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9OFN7in0U&t=2668s

72 Redskins vs 77 Cowboys CPU vs CPU All pro...custom sliders...fast play SIM mode. Recording stopped after 1 hour so missed end of game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »