Home

How do you get Madden 18 offical rosters?

This is a discussion on How do you get Madden 18 offical rosters? within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2018, 04:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do you get Madden 18 offical rosters?

Just wondering for the ps4 how do you get offical madden rosters as in old rosters not the latest? In nba 2k you can use the search feature for the offical releases and you can get pretty much any version with any update for the year however I cannot find the EA version only from the general public.

PS I dont play online just against the AI so Im ok with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2018, 05:10 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: How do you get Madden 18 offical rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel22
Just wondering for the ps4 how do you get offical madden rosters as in old rosters not the latest? In nba 2k you can use the search feature for the offical releases and you can get pretty much any version with any update for the year however I cannot find the EA version only from the general public.

PS I dont play online just against the AI so Im ok with it
You cannot get old versions of the roster from EA. That is why I always save the first official roster and then I never update the roster. I don't play online either so I do not need or care about how EA changes ratings and such. I do that myself when I play with current year rosters, which is rare anyway.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:32 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: How do you get Madden 18 offical rosters?

Go to the share section in madden and look under rosters I have everyone from orig box through wildcard posted on there ...GT azdawgpound12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »