Home

Additions to my All-Time Roster

This is a discussion on Additions to my All-Time Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2017, 04:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Additions to my All-Time Roster

As I've been advertising in some of the other threads I created what I believe is the most complete All Time Roster on Madden 18. You can search for ALLTIMETEAMS or my username brockinson on PS4 to check it out.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on who else I should add to this roster. My process in creating it was mostly to stay within the superbowl era, adding HOF players as well as players who were big contributors to their teams success. Occasionally I added older players that in many cases were too iconic to leave out, like Sammy Baugh or players from Lombardi's packers for example, I also added some older players to create more balanced competition for some of the lesser teams on the roster. (ex: Most of the great Detroit Lions are from the 50 or earlier, especially on defense, Night Train Lane, Dick Lebeau, Jack Christiansen, Joe Schmidt etc..)

If anyone is using my roster and feels it is lacking any particular players please let me know, I would love to debate if they should be left off the roster or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2017, 05:28 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Additions to my All-Time Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockinson
As I've been advertising in some of the other threads I created what I believe is the most complete All Time Roster on Madden 18. You can search for ALLTIMETEAMS or my username brockinson on PS4 to check it out.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on who else I should add to this roster. My process in creating it was mostly to stay within the superbowl era, adding HOF players as well as players who were big contributors to their teams success. Occasionally I added older players that in many cases were too iconic to leave out, like Sammy Baugh or players from Lombardi's packers for example, I also added some older players to create more balanced competition for some of the lesser teams on the roster. (ex: Most of the great Detroit Lions are from the 50 or earlier, especially on defense, Night Train Lane, Dick Lebeau, Jack Christiansen, Joe Schmidt etc..)

If anyone is using my roster and feels it is lacking any particular players please let me know, I would love to debate if they should be left off the roster or not.

I will check your roster.
You willing to help me with 2003 ?
I am glad to help you, if needed.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:49 PM   #3
Rookie

I will check the roster
Old 05-10-2018, 04:56 AM   #4
Just started!

Hi
downloaded your rosters they looks great soo far!
just a question..
how did you come up with the ratings for the older players? (speed,strength ect..)

thanks
Old 05-28-2018, 05:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by plattinumbp
Hi
downloaded your rosters they looks great soo far!
just a question..
how did you come up with the ratings for the older players? (speed,strength ect..)

thanks
With the more recent players I try to remember how good they were in old Maddens but for the older guys I pretty much rate them based on my gut. I try and compare them with other players based on attributes and playstyle. (Finesse vs Power / this guy seems faster or stronger or more dominant than this guy etc...)

I also check pro football reference quite a bit to see how consistent and successful their careers were.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »