Home

Up to date current rosters with legends mixed in from 80s or 90s-present rosters

This is a discussion on Up to date current rosters with legends mixed in from 80s or 90s-present rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2017, 06:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Up to date current rosters with legends mixed in from 80s or 90s-present rosters

Does anyone know of a good roster to download like this or maybe want to collaborate on something?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2017, 06:19 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Up to date current rosters with legends mixed in from 80s or 90s-present rosters

I found a couple like this but wanted to start one from maybe the last 30 years since I was born in 89’ I have fond memories being born and raised in Pittsburgh of past legends. Thinking maybe 5 total legends per 32 teams each created player from 1970s til now. And well keep updated current players.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:13 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Up to date current rosters with legends mixed in from 80s or 90s-present rosters

For PS4 my roster covers 80's and 90's players fairly well but also has some 60s and 70s players.

Roster name: ALLTIMETEAMS
Username: brockinson
Old 12-23-2017, 07:39 PM   #4
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockinson
For PS4 my roster covers 80's and 90's players fairly well but also has some 60s and 70s players.

Roster name: ALLTIMETEAMS
Username: brockinson
This roster is what you want I on PS4.
There are some older players mixed in (like sayers and unitas)but definitely has most of the stars from 75-today
Old 12-26-2017, 04:38 AM   #5
Rookie

Appreciate it Brockinson

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »