Home

CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

This is a discussion on CFM Rated Roster (XB1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 01-08-2018, 10:08 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

I'm running default AP and lost to the Steelers really good game and I beat the ravens as Flacco threw 4 INT which I have never had more than 2.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Operation Sports mobile app

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 01-08-2018, 01:17 PM   #82
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

4 games in with the Browns and I'm sitting at 3-1. Beat the Steelers, Ravens, and Colt. Lost to the Bengals. Not gonna lie I didn't expect to be sitting at 3-1 after the first qtr of the season. Games have been playing well. For me TOs are the name of the game. The first 3 games I didn't TO the ball once playing super conservative with Kizer and it showed with the wins. Last game I had 2 and couldn't overcome it. Big Ben played well against me. Flacco and Brisset were piles of garbage lol. Dalton threw for 300+ on me. So far so good. I decided to start Duke Johnson over Crowell but he went down in the 1st qtr of game 1. Crowell has been beasting ever since and now has earned the starting job. I still can't get over how much more organic the passing game is on both sides with the THP tweak. Super cool.

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 01-08-2018, 01:47 PM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
4 games in with the Browns and I'm sitting at 3-1. Beat the Steelers, Ravens, and Colt. Lost to the Bengals. Not gonna lie I didn't expect to be sitting at 3-1 after the first qtr of the season. Games have been playing well. For me TOs are the name of the game. The first 3 games I didn't TO the ball once playing super conservative with Kizer and it showed with the wins. Last game I had 2 and couldn't overcome it. Big Ben played well against me. Flacco and Brisset were piles of garbage lol. Dalton threw for 300+ on me. So far so good. I decided to start Duke Johnson over Crowell but he went down in the 1st qtr of game 1. Crowell has been beasting ever since and now has earned the starting job. I still can't get over how much more organic the passing game is on both sides with the THP tweak. Super cool.
I have duke starting over Crowell both are putting up good number in just two games. Hopefully I get a game or two today after work! I'm stoked about getting Brown's organization back on track.

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 01-08-2018, 01:48 PM   #84
MVP

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I agree 100% with THP. Even though im using my own traits & sliders on AM, it has really helped make things feel more organic for the cpu QB's.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:01 PM   #85
Rookie

Tdawgg3782 do you do any kind of scouting?

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 01-08-2018, 06:05 PM   #86
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

If I wanted to use the cloud "Start Today" feature but edit that roster to match this one, would the only edits I would need to make be the same as what I would be making with generated rookies? Or is this roster massively different than the default rosters..?

Brewers/Bucks/Bulls/Bears/Blackhawks/Badgers/Bayern
Old 01-09-2018, 04:38 AM   #87
Just started!

OVR: 0
Smile Re: CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlingtonwil
I like this I'll DL the roster and take a look I hate ea rosters and starting new cfm as the year passes by cause out the inflated player but I have a question does 0xp still get xp to upgrade those awr for ol those I like the idea of this alot though I use another DL roster where the guy edited the entire roster and he makes his weekly changes as the season progress
hiiii Sport Square
Old 01-09-2018, 07:52 AM   #88
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Tdawgg3782 do you do any kind of scouting?

Yes. I use OMN scouting tool. He has a thread on the main Madden forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
If I wanted to use the cloud "Start Today" feature but edit that roster to match this one, would the only edits I would need to make be the same as what I would be making with generated rookies? Or is this roster massively different than the default rosters..?
It is massively edited. All players are set to be in the same ratings range as incoming rookies.

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »