Home

CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

This is a discussion on CFM Rated Roster (XB1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 01-11-2018, 09:54 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

Could someone with XBox upload this roster so i can dowload it and view it. I spent some time on mine guessing on some but today my sons freind were here and POOF.......All gone. Lol. I dont want to waste my time again
Old 01-30-2018, 12:32 AM   #90
Rookie

Sportsfan1889's Arena

OVR: 4

This looks like an awesome project, will be checking this out.

One question, default All-Pro or All-Madden? Looks like I've been reading that the CPU AI is best on All-Madden but then I see that JoshC's cfm default sliders are for All-Pro...
Old 02-18-2018, 06:35 PM   #91
MVP

OVR: 5

This needs to be bumped

Last edited by DaReal Milticket; 02-18-2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #92
MVP

@Khaliib

XP sliders at zero. Is this for just the first yr and do u think I could change them after the 1st yr? Thoughts.
Old 02-19-2018, 05:21 PM   #93
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
This needs to be bumped
Seen you mention these in another thread. Are these good on default? Game plays good on default, outside of TFL and too many shedded blocks.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:04 PM   #94
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
@Khaliib

XP sliders at zero. Is this for just the first yr and do u think I could change them after the 1st yr? Thoughts.
Up to each gamer.

The AI distributed a lot on the AWR rating to get the increased OVR which takes things back to the high EA roster levels.

One of the things I really like w/out XP is that the highest a POS rating comes in at is at 89, and this is rare and makes these players really stand out.
- median is low/mid 70’s for POS ratings

The nail in the coffin for me dealing with XP, was my speedy RB fumbled 6 times in 3 games and POS ratings regressed making him very fumble proned, but AI User some XP to bump the regression back up.
- I just didn’t like how a players negative was wiped away so easily

This was just a base template so guys wouldn’t have to edit 2000+ players if they wanted to take a roster into CFM.
- nothing’s set in stone so if you want to do some things like editing some POS ratings in the 90’s, go for it.

In the end, do what’s necessary for your enjoyment of the game.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:45 PM   #95
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Up to each gamer.

The AI distributed a lot on the AWR rating to get the increased OVR which takes things back to the high EA roster levels.

One of the things I really like w/out XP is that the highest a POS rating comes in at is at 89, and this is rare and makes these players really stand out.
- median is low/mid 70’s for POS ratings

The nail in the coffin for me dealing with XP, was my speedy RB fumbled 6 times in 3 games and POS ratings regressed making him very fumble proned, but AI User some XP to bump the regression back up.
- I just didn’t like how a players negative was wiped away so easily

This was just a base template so guys wouldn’t have to edit 2000+ players if they wanted to take a roster into CFM.
- nothing’s set in stone so if you want to do some things like editing some POS ratings in the 90’s, go for it.

In the end, do what’s necessary for your enjoyment of the game.
I'm really enjoying the roster. I think im going to use zero xp sliders for the first year and then maybe use tdawgs for year two. I turn off high motor, big hitter, & clutch for all. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt screwing up something with xp.

I appreciate the hardwork Sir!

Last edited by DaReal Milticket; 02-19-2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:52 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Seen you mention these in another thread. Are these good on default? Game plays good on default, outside of TFL and too many shedded blocks.
Im not sure about cpu vs cpu if thats what your talking about? I use sliders, but i know it messes with the delta's. All Madddn is impossible to play on default user vs cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »