Home

CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

This is a discussion on CFM Rated Roster (XB1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 12-26-2017, 03:45 PM   #33
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

Hey, would zero xp make players current rating ie marshon lattimore at 79 be his absolute ceiling with nowhere to go but down or can his overall rating still increase from year to year due to him being a rookie and being so young?
Old 12-26-2017, 04:52 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Hey, would zero xp make players current rating ie marshon lattimore at 79 be his absolute ceiling with nowhere to go but down or can his overall rating still increase from year to year due to him being a rookie and being so young?
Post #25 is of a rookie.

Remember we still can edit players if want.
Old 12-26-2017, 05:17 PM   #35
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Basically yes. However if he plays well during the season and his confidence goes up he will get some bonuses to certain attributes and be better that season. But 79 on this roster is pretty damn good. It's some give and take. It's never gonna be perfect but getting rid of XP is a great idea to me. I know that may sound weird since I spend a stupid amount of time trying to get a good set of XP Sliders to give u a realistic CFM but I've never liked the way the CPU progresses players. Just no rhyme or reason.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-26-2017, 05:31 PM   #36
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Basically yes. However if he plays well during the season and his confidence goes up he will get some bonuses to certain attributes and be better that season. But 79 on this roster is pretty damn good. It's some give and take. It's never gonna be perfect but getting rid of XP is a great idea to me. I know that may sound weird since I spend a stupid amount of time trying to get a good set of XP Sliders to give u a realistic CFM but I've never liked the way the CPU progresses players. Just no rhyme or reason.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I too like the idea, I'm just at a crossroad because a rookie rb like fournette I'm thinking should have the potential to reach that bell/ johnson 85 range around year 3.. Based on you guys expertise at this concept, would everything be messed up if i used this roster but did custom sliders and set the progress players to cpu therefore having my players xp being spent the same as the cpu players.. i too agree that the cpu spends xp stupidly which creates a disadvantage against cpu teams.. I ask because I dont want to mess anything up with the gameplay. thanks
Old 12-26-2017, 06:38 PM   #37
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Has anyone on PS4 started? As I stated be willing to help..just need baselines to work off

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-26-2017, 06:50 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

StefJoeHalt,

I had hoped to pull the roster up on my son's Xbox 1 to have a look (I'm visually oriented), but just haven't had time.

Currently I'm working (rather slowly) on a couple of things that I might want to incorporate into any PS4 roster.

Someone did post a PS4 roster with the HIGH MOTOR and ball carrier edits based off of rovert22044's roster. It has some edits to it. I cannot recall their name, but I believe it is titled NFLroster. Let me know if you cannot find it and I'll see if I can locate more info on it.

Not to hijack khaliib's thread, but once I get a few more ideas ironed out, and his take, I hope to see if we can in fact start up a roster editing group where we take turns doing the roster edits (both Xbox 1 & PS4).

In the mean time, what you can do so as to see how much better the game plays is to sim 10+ years. Most players will have rotated out and those that are left generally regress to where their ratings are more inline with drafted players.
Old 12-27-2017, 06:12 AM   #39
Rookie

Just downloaded so I'll give them a run too.

If I'm reading it right, we need to manually change some attributes on incoming rookies, but that's it?

QB THP / AWR
OL AWR
DB POW
DL TAK (and JMP/ZCV/PRC for line swats)

anything else?
Old 12-27-2017, 02:59 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 19

I’m going to save you guys a lot of work.

Negative is that every solo player will have to do their own work.

Use the default 75-man CFM “Offline” roster (roster still not in-line with draft class levels), Sim min 20 yrs (very slow compared to Cloud), edit from there.

- I can’t put my finger on it, but something about the gameplay is different when not loading a roster into CFM (Cloud loads also).

- Something similiar like the Sliders were going away from the preset into a custom, causes things to be off balance.

Unless a player’s POS rating is at 89 and gets a boost from performance, you’re going to have to edit if you want someone to have 90+ in a POS rating.
- you basically control “Elite” level POS ratings

The only ratings I see a need to edit for gameplay balance
1) QB THP
2) DL TKL
3) K KPW - most generate in high 80’s which doesn’t hit end zone often.

I want to see what your feedback is on this before taking it to the main forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »