CFM Rated Roster (XB1) - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

This is a discussion on CFM Rated Roster (XB1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 12-27-2017, 08:00 PM   #41
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I canít put my finger on it, but something about the gameplay is different when not loading a roster into CFM (Cloud loads also).
I've always sorta thought this too relative to any downloaded rosters. For whatever reason, I've always enjoyed the gameplay better with that default preseason roster (not sure that it is 'smoother' or what).

Where I am torn is on manually editing the default roster that comes with the game (i.e. one that was never downloaded). That seems to be about the same as just loading the default roster.

No point to this other than to say that you're not alone in thinking this way....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2017, 08:23 PM   #42
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

Khaliib I know you have always said SPC effects the radius of the catch..do u feel this no longer needs to be edited? Same goes for CIT?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-27-2017, 09:09 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Khaliib I know you have always said SPC effects the radius of the catch..do u feel this no longer needs to be edited? Same goes for CIT?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I Sim 20yrs to see what generated would look like and only saw a couple players SPC and CIT in the 80ís, most are in high 60ís through 70ís.

Still some warping to the catch happening with guys SPC in 70ís, but I donít want to spend any more time trying to edit everything any more.

Iím happy with the 75-man roster simmed so players are cycled out.
Going to play a couple games on AM and AP, decide which to go with, then move forward.
Old 12-28-2017, 09:31 AM   #44
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

kahliib would it be possible for you to give a quick breakdown on which attributes are used against each other in the delta dice rolls? That information would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-28-2017, 10:21 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I Sim 20yrs to see what generated would look like and only saw a couple players SPC and CIT in the 80ís, most are in high 60ís through 70ís.

Still some warping to the catch happening with guys SPC in 70ís, but I donít want to spend any more time trying to edit everything any more.

Iím happy with the 75-man roster simmed so players are cycled out.
Going to play a couple games on AM and AP, decide which to go with, then move forward.
I just picked the game up and haven't actually played other than simming yet, so I'm unsure of what good or better gameplay would look like.

As for editing the draftee's, I spent 20-30 minutes the other night going through my first draft making some changes. I'll probably change it up a bit as I get more accustomed to the editing what I want. I changed each drafted QBs THP (-14; may change this to -10 instead but keep 85 as max). I added AWR to all OL drafted in the first 3 rounds (+10/+7/+5). I think I'm going to change this to a dice roll instead as too many OL came out above 80. I changed all DL TAK down to 65, and increased JMP/PRC/ZCV to 99 on the 80+ overall DL. This will also go to a dice roll and possibly be expanded to 77+. Finally, I changed 77-79 DBs to have 80 POW, and 80+ to have 90. Top SS got 99.

If I can get this down to a 15 minute process, I won't personally have an issue continuing it. I may look at the roster you created and see how you spread the 'elite' valuation between DL and DBs (giving them the swat at line action or hit power) and keep a similar spread in the drafts.
Old 12-28-2017, 07:07 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

tdawg3782,

RTE vs MCV
REL vs PRS
CIT vs ZCV
TCK vs BRK
BCV vs REC
Pass/Run BLK vs BRK
Pass/Run STR vs PMV
Pass/Run FTW vs FMV

Note the last 3 are now rolled into either PBK or RBK. You can still see them on the main menu if you L3 on a player.
Old 12-28-2017, 07:17 PM   #47
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
tdawg3782,

RTE vs MCV
REL vs PRS
CIT vs ZCV
TCK vs BRK
BCV vs REC
Pass/Run BLK vs BRK
Pass/Run STR vs PMV
Pass/Run FTW vs FMV

Note the last 3 are now rolled into either PBK or RBK. You can still see them on the main menu if you L3 on a player.
Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-28-2017, 07:31 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm wondering if the issue with imported rosters is still present if only the original (shipped with the game) roster is edited. It maybe that some of the other edited rosters are based off updated rosters from EA. It may also be that some of the edited rosters are making edits to players that throws the game mechanics off. If the only thing edited are traits and maybe (and I do stress maybe) lower a few attributes, then perhaps the issues with imported rosters won't be present.

I know that NFLROSTERS has the traits HIGH MOTOR and Ball Carrier edited, but also some other player attributes. What I don't know is what was the basis for that roster. The original roster or a later EA update?

Just thinking here.

Something else I'm wondering. Since we know the CPU cannot effectively upgrade players, hence the need for 0XP, I'm wondering if we set it to a low level so that some XP is generated would the CPU apply those points toward AWR or continue to just upgrade indiscriminately? A player's AWR should improve as they gain experience.

Last edited by mpd3892; 12-28-2017 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Added another idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »