Home

Working on New Roster

This is a discussion on Working on New Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 01-16-2018, 11:45 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Working on New Roster

To tell you where I am right now with each roster:

1994: All 28 teams have the correct players on them, renamed and renumbered. I have not touched ratings yet, though I have the info to start working on them. I could probably have this roster complete, including "expansion" teams in about a month. It takes about 1 to 1 and a half per team to get equipment and ratings done. So I am able to get 1 team done a day on average. Some days I get 2 or 3, some days I never turn the PS4 on.

2002: I have the Browns, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, and Packers completed. I have nothing else on the roster done. So this roster would take longer. To move players around and rename and renumber them correctly takes at least an hour and half per team. So, if I only worked on this roster it would probably take about 2 months to finish.

The above times are simply estimates. It all depends on what I have going on in real life; family, work, etc... I am excited about both rosters actually.

Just a note on the 2002 roster. I know there are a few players who are still in the league today who played in 2002, Phil Dawson, Tom Brady, etc... I had been thinking about not using them as themselves in the roster. This is because, though you can change their age in CFM, it does not change their experience and stats. However, I am open to using them. What is everyone's thoughts on those players?
Old 01-18-2018, 06:51 PM   #18
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2

2002 would be awesome
Old 01-18-2018, 10:19 PM   #19
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

it seems u have more done on 94 and those Cowboys and 4gers teams was all-time great
Old 01-19-2018, 03:45 PM   #20
Rookie

benutiger's Arena

OVR: 4

1994 Great Choice, 02 just as good
Old 01-19-2018, 09:13 PM   #21
Just started!

OVR: 0

Does anyone know of a roster download for xbox one that has the preseason rosters so I can play with Wentz on play now with my buddy??

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »