Home

2005 Roster

This is a discussion on 2005 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2017, 12:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2005 Roster

In addition to my ALLTIMETEAMS roster I just posted a 2005 roster I've been working on called 2005BROCKINSON (Both are on PS4)

The origional template I edited this from is the 2005 roster from BigChimney which is really awesome in it's own right, I recommend checking out both!

The main changes I made we're some equipment and ratings adjustments as well as removing as many current players as I could into Punter/Kicker/OLine positions to keep them out of free agency if anyone wanted to use the roster for franchise.

I took out just about every current player that was a 75 OVR or more which should be just fine. Removing absolutely everyone would be a pain in the ***, if anyone wants to take it further than that be my guest.

Hope people can enjoy either one of my rosters, let me know what you guys think!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2017, 10:23 AM   #2
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 2005 Roster

thank you for an amazing sets in both! they play and look great!
Old 12-30-2017, 01:26 PM   #3
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

Nice work. I only played one game so far. Eagles vs Rams. Steven Jackson was a beast. McNabb to T.O. was bringing back old memories.

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2018, 12:20 AM   #4
Rookie

Great work! Really enjoying playing with this set. I may do some work and reupload with backups and role players added/edited. Already tinkering with my Cowboys. I will upload if I start doing all teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »