Home

madden 18 offseason roster ps4 only

This is a discussion on madden 18 offseason roster ps4 only within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 04-15-2018, 11:14 PM   #49
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: madden 18 offseason roster ps4 only

update

tonight i will start i been waiting to see how many guys i couild save like pitt cut Crawford CB and matthews C

now every guy wont be made just the ones that will make rosters i think i have around 425 players i can overwrite plus the 88 caps so i can make the deepest draft class i think h town and az dawg poung have 275 made i should be able to beat that
Old 04-16-2018, 06:09 AM   #50
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
update

tonight i will start i been waiting to see how many guys i couild save like pitt cut Crawford CB and matthews C

now every guy wont be made just the ones that will make rosters i think i have around 425 players i can overwrite plus the 88 caps so i can make the deepest draft class i think h town and az dawg poung have 275 made i should be able to beat that
I have 294 rookies on mine I have if all stay the complete draft class unless somebody gets drafted who's suppose be a UDFA... But I even have 37 guys who are suppose to be UDFA's...this yr.

I could do more but now its getting harder to match heights weights etc for players.

Also all rookies that are left on mine are the bigger names from last yr so I'm not gonna write over them esp since they have their pics.
Old 04-16-2018, 07:09 PM   #51
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I have 294 rookies on mine I have if all stay the complete draft class unless somebody gets drafted who's suppose be a UDFA... But I even have 37 guys who are suppose to be UDFA's...this yr.

I could do more but now its getting harder to match heights weights etc for players.

Also all rookies that are left on mine are the bigger names from last yr so I'm not gonna write over them esp since they have their pics.
last year i made 350 rook on mad 17 ps3 i started in mid march but i still had to make like 50 extra players after the draft

i have all of arizona extra players done i just have to rate them

what we need is a nba 2k18 syile where if the player is retire we can delate them and add more caps
Old 04-16-2018, 08:46 PM   #52
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
last year i made 350 rook on mad 17 ps3 i started in mid march but i still had to make like 50 extra players after the draft

i have all of arizona extra players done i just have to rate them

what we need is a nba 2k18 syile where if the player is retire we can delate them and add more caps
That would be nice ....that and don't put guys on IR if they suspended I mean Gordon was suspended the last 3 madden and Wasent put on IR but there's the 2 left on roster the DE from Dallas and raiders u can't release smith and the Dallas DE is reapplying to play but won't be able use him if he gets reinstated.

Also I remember ps3 had the edit tool to where u could put guys back in the game and give the blank pic players pics of look alike that was in game.

Last edited by azdawgpound; 04-16-2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:39 PM   #53
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
That would be nice ....that and don't put guys on IR if they suspended I mean Gordon was suspended the last 3 madden and Wasent put on IR but there's the 2 left on roster the DE from Dallas and raiders u can't release smith and the Dallas DE is reapplying to play but won't be able use him if he gets reinstated.

Also I remember ps3 had the edit tool to where u could put guys back in the game and give the blank pic players pics of look alike that was in game.
on the raiders guy what u plob have to do is sim most of season 1 then cut him after the season but i view him as a ex cap in Cfm i got madden 17 back out and they are 7 players in that game vets that can be made

RB J crockett Balt
S B Jackson Balt
WR C Serein NYG
WR D Posey Balt
MLB C Misnzy Wash
LB M Awe Jets
LB J Knox TB
Old 04-17-2018, 07:30 PM   #54
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

update

i have Zona Atl Balt Ciny Cle Dal Den Chi Buff done ex for rating fix and eniq

i am aiming for monday to be done with all teams ex ratings and eniq

i am going to aim for 352 rookies starting on the 23rd and fineshing on may 15 or so

and then minor adjustmens for 4 weeks

it will be called MAD19FA2 look for it between june 15-25 why june

june is when i get the preseason mags they will be as of may 7-11

here is the ex players u will get

Zona 38 Darius Victor 63 Peli Anau DE 51 Praise Martin-Oguike OLB
61 Moubarak Djeri DE Pasoni Tasini NT 39 Jarell Carter CB 45 Jonathan Moxey CB

Dal 14 Lance Lenoir 26 Duke Thomas CB
33 Jason Thompson SS
2 Brett Maher K/P

ATL 89 Alex Gray 55 J'Terius Jones DE 38 Marcelis Branch FS
39 Deante Burton CB

Chi 62 Travis Averill C 60 Brandon Greene T 68 Will Pericak G 25 Jonathon Mincy CB

i have Det done GB has like 9 players to do most teams is between 4 and 6

Last edited by jerwoods; 04-18-2018 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:52 PM   #55
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

update

i am added more players back to the game i retied so that if u want a Acc CFM without rookies u can do that too

i did create the QB'S but i messed up M Ruholph face so u will have to fix him in your CFM

i have a docter checkup tomm i have to every 2 mos

basiccy after tonight i am takeing 7-10 days off to put all the rookies on and add as many non madden players on to the game

now if a lot of FA moves are made like say on monday i will upload again

i am doing this next year i plan to do it twice AUG31 2018 - FEB 10 FEB 10-AUG31 2019
Old 04-25-2018, 10:28 PM   #56
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
update

i am added more players back to the game i retied so that if u want a Acc CFM without rookies u can do that too

i did create the QB'S but i messed up M Ruholph face so u will have to fix him in your CFM

i have a docter checkup tomm i have to every 2 mos

basiccy after tonight i am takeing 7-10 days off to put all the rookies on and add as many non madden players on to the game

now if a lot of FA moves are made like say on monday i will upload again

i am doing this next year i plan to do it twice AUG31 2018 - FEB 10 FEB 10-AUG31 2019
I vote that you can just wait to provide your next roster update after doing the bold above plus update all transactions & FA moves. Thanks for your work.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »