Home

Madden 18 1994 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 18 1994 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2018, 10:26 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 1994 Roster

Wooo! I know it makes the schedule messy with 32 teams but I'd love if they could figure out how to bring the old division alignment back
Old 01-25-2018, 12:47 AM   #18
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
This is such great news. My pc is blown out and I was able to manage to get to os through my phone. Just wanted to say ty for this amazing set! I don't see the need for 19 personally with such great rosters from the community!
+1 was too short so "plus one"
Old 01-27-2018, 03:11 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Wooo! I know it makes the schedule messy with 32 teams but I'd love if they could figure out how to bring the old division alignment back
I agree. That is why in past years I have ignored CFM and played the actual schedule from whatever year roster I was using. I keep my own stats, standings, etc... I have not done that this year, but I am considering going back to it for this 94 roster. It also allows the use of custom playbooks for CPU teams by using two controllers and profiles. That really helped last year with Madden 17. I was able to create some very solid playbooks and it presented a better representation of the NFL of the era.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:16 PM   #20
MVP

Quick update:

If all goes well, and I get some more game time in today, I will be posting the roster on Madden Share this evening. It will include all of the AFC teams from 1994. You will see the NFC teams have the correct players on them, but I have not touched their ratings or equipment yet.

In the limited play testing I have done so far, I like the way things are playing out. Once I post this version of the roster, please take a look and play some games. Feedback is appreciated.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:20 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Quick update:

If all goes well, and I get some more game time in today, I will be posting the roster on Madden Share this evening. It will include all of the AFC teams from 1994. You will see the NFC teams have the correct players on them, but I have not touched their ratings or equipment yet.

In the limited play testing I have done so far, I like the way things are playing out. Once I post this version of the roster, please take a look and play some . Feedback is appreciated.
Awesome stuff!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #22
MVP

Alright folks, the roster is now posted. I will update the second post in this thread as I update the roster on Madden Share.

As I said before, the roster currently has all of the 1994 AFC teams complete. The NFC teams have the correctly named and numbered players, but equipment and ratings have not been done yet.

I will update the roster whenever I complete a division. Then I final update for the expansion teams and free agents.

Please download and let me know your thoughts on the roster so far. As always, if you notice mistakes please let me know so I can get them fixed.

Thanks and enjoy!
Old 01-27-2018, 08:16 PM   #23
MVP

I just played a game between the Seahawks (me) and the Chiefs (CPU). I lost 33-14. Montana was solid, 55% completion, scrambled around the pocket and ran once. He did get injured for a quarter and Bono came in and played well. Marcus Allen was tough to stop. He ended up with 147 yards against me.

I ended up throwing 3 INTs with Rick Mirer and another INT with Dan McGwire. The Seahawks were very inconsistent in the game. I would move the ball and then come to a halt or throw a pick. All of the INTs were my fault, nothing crazy by the CPU. Mostly due to Derrick Thomas putting pressure on me and I tried to rush throws and threw into coverage.

Overall it was a great game. I was very happy with the CPU performance and the way the two teams played. Very true to life.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:18 PM   #24
Pro

Just finished a game with the Steelers. Played the Patriots at home in the snow. Was very happy with the results. My defense was flying around just hitting people. Recorded 5 sacks and 3 turnovers (2 Ints on deep balls and a forced fumble). Stars felt like stars. On offense I was grinding it out playing the field position game. O'Donnell was solid underneath and in the intermediate game. Struggled with accuracy down the field in spots. Drew Bledsoe played like young former #1 QBs tend to play. Some mistakes, but man he made some impressive throws to keep them in it. I was in control the whole game, but their front 7 did enough to not let me run away with it or completely take the air out of the ball. Score was 23-13 with just over two minutes left and the Pats to stay in it had to go for it on their own 18. Bledsoe threw a dart in Coates' direction over the MOF looking like they were going to convert. Lake, like the pro bowler he was, made a heck of a break on the ball knocking it way at the last second. I tacked on a garbage time TD on a John L. Williams screen to put the game away with just over a minute left. 30-13 final.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »