Home

Madden 18 1994 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 18 1994 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2018, 09:38 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 1994 Roster

Just finished the most beautiful "ugly" game I have ever played on madden. Steelers vs Browns in Cleveland. A defensive slugfest! Came down to Yancey Thigpen making some huge 3rd down catches in the 4th quarter. Ray Seals making some big 3rd down plays with a batted ball, sack, and multiple pressures. O'Donnell left the game with an injury. Tomzcak had struggled but made some good throw when I needed him to. Vinny made some clutch throws on their last drive until a Lake sack forced a fumble and I recovered with 41 seconds left. Final score was 9-7
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2018, 12:42 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Just finished the most beautiful "ugly" game I have ever played on madden. Steelers vs Browns in Cleveland. A defensive slugfest! Came down to Yancey Thigpen making some huge 3rd down catches in the 4th quarter. Ray Seals making some big 3rd down plays with a batted ball, sack, and multiple pressures. O'Donnell left the game with an injury. Tomzcak had struggled but made some good throw when I needed him to. Vinny made some clutch throws on their last drive until a Lake sack forced a fumble and I recovered with 41 seconds left. Final score was 9-7

Didn't know a game like that was even possible in Madden 18
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 01-30-2018, 02:32 PM   #27
MVP

New update. NFC EAST teams are now on the update.
Cowboys, Giants, Cardinals, Eagles and Redskins.

Cowboys are very good. Giants are so so. Cardinals are strong defensively, Eagles are blah (remember this is towards the end of Cunningham's time in Philly, injuries were taking their toll.) Redskins are not very good.

Have fun, let me know what you are seeing.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:26 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Didn't know a game like that was even possible in Madden 18
I have had games of all sorts with Madden 18. With the patches and such, M18 is a VERY solid football. Overall I think it is the best yet. It is not without problems, but I will take the problems this year over past Madden games.

I consistently have good games from my 1987 roster and so far with this one.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:55 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Madden 95 (94 season) was the first Madden I ever owned, got it for Christmas....ahhh the memories. Thank you for doing this, so awesome.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:35 PM   #30
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Played a browns vs Steelers game and had a blast. First 2 quarters I tried to run the ball but the Steelers Kirkland and others were no joke. Testeverde turned to the passing game and Cleveland started moving the ball and the defense was stepping up early to jump ahead 14 -3 by the half. Using default settings 9 min qtrs. 2nd half kicks in Cleveland continues to try and run the ball but the Steelers really tightened up the defense and started mot only scoring but taking the lead late into the 4th. Both teams battled but Pitt came out on top. In a season format I think this set will be an excellent season to play. Can't thank you enough for creating these classics. Middle 90s by far might be some of the best football I have ever seen in history.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:14 PM   #31
Rookie

Using the 1994 roster

Raiders vs. Titans (oilers)
I am a huge raiders that knows a lot about football and my team especially. The raiders play pretty flawless, the Hoss feels like the HOSS! Occasional bad throw, runs decent, is clutch at times but seems to also habe his errors like he did in real life.

Overall the raiders seem on point.

The oilers though I notice Cody Carlson keeps taking off running and juking defenders out of their shoes. He just broke a 27 harder or so for a touchdown and has been running for possibly more yards than he is throwing for. I don't remember him running much but I could be wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2018, 03:54 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDaveMusic
Using the 1994 roster

Raiders vs. Titans (oilers)
I am a huge raiders that knows a lot about football and my team especially. The raiders play pretty flawless, the Hoss feels like the HOSS! Occasional bad throw, runs decent, is clutch at times but seems to also habe his errors like he did in real life.

Overall the raiders seem on point.

The oilers though I notice Cody Carlson keeps taking off running and juking defenders out of their shoes. He just broke a 27 harder or so for a touchdown and has been running for possibly more yards than he is throwing for. I don't remember him running much but I could be wrong.
Thanks for the feedback. I might have accidentally set Cody Carlson to scrambling instead of pocket passer. He was mobile in the pocket, but certainly not a runner in most cases. I will check and make adjustments if needed.

Thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »