Home

Madden 18 1994 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 18 1994 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 02-05-2018, 03:46 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 1994 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
Great job on the rosters! I was just curious how you go about ratings? Is it just an educated guess or is it a formula you use the way Playmakers used on all his classic rosters?
Thanks!

As for ratings, the answer is yes to educated guess and yes to formulas. I know that does not tell you much. lol

I have developed formulas over the years which are based on individual stats and team stats. The formulas differ by position to either give me overall ratings, or specific ratings. I also use my general football knowledge and knowledge of the players I am creating to pick up where formulas are not possible.

Of course the other part of all of this is understanding what Madden is capable of in terms of ratings, gameplay, and simming. I have done a lot of testing over the years as well as collaboration with folks here. I feel like I understand the ratings enough to manipulate them to give me the best results.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2018, 06:44 PM   #42
Rookie

I have been helping on equipment edits for the bestteams84to2000. That roster is pretty awesome as well but I like how this 1994 roster felt like I had the hit stick back. I had so many crushing hits, it was awesome.

I saw this roster and love how it plays as well. What other rosters have you made for different years of madden? I am about to check the 1987 one.

I have nearly every copy of madden for the last few years and am just wondering what other rosters that are this good are out there? the 84to2000 one is amazing as well.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:31 PM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDaveMusic
I have been helping on equipment edits for the bestteams84to2000. That roster is pretty awesome as well but I like how this 1994 roster felt like I had the hit stick back. I had so many crushing hits, it was awesome.

I saw this roster and love how it plays as well. What other rosters have you made for different years of madden? I am about to check the 1987 one.

I have nearly every copy of madden for the last few years and am just wondering what other rosters that are this good are out there? the 84to2000 one is amazing as well.
Glad you are enjoying the 94 roster so far. The 1987 roster is really good too.

For Madden 17 I created: 1975, 1993, and 1989
For Madden 16 I created: 1986, 1999
For Madden 15 I created: 1995, 1989(not as good as the M17 version)

The 1975 roster is really solid, but I recommend playing in Play Now games with custom playbooks that create a more 70s style. I have a couple of playbooks on there.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:11 AM   #44
Pro

Just a quick update:

I am almost finished with the NFC West, and I should finish it today. I have some extra time today thanks to a school snow day!

That will only leave the expansion teams and free agents. I am hoping, but cannot guarantee, to finish up by the end of the weekend. That might be a little overzealous. But the important thing is that the end is near. lol

I hope to finish the Rams this afternoon and then I will upload the updated roster.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:59 AM   #45
Rookie

I swear we are on the same work schedule haha. We got a snow/ice day today too
Old 02-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
I swear we are on the same work schedule haha. We got a snow/ice day today too
That is funny. Where abouts are you located? I am north of Dayton, OH. We did not get much snow, but the timing was "perfect" for a snow day. lol
Old 02-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
That is funny. Where abouts are you located? I am north of Dayton, OH. We did not get much snow, but the timing was "perfect" for a snow day. lol
Southern indiana. Louisville viewing area. I am like 1 hr 45/2 hrs away from Cincinnati so we aren't far apart

Last edited by Steelers4190; 02-07-2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:01 PM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Southern indiana. Louisville viewing area. I am like 1 hr 45/2 hrs away from Cincinnati so we aren't far apart
Awesome.

Did you end up with ice from this storm? I know they were calling for ice along the river.

There is another guy on here that is from the Columbus Ohio area.

So far I have not been able to get on Madden today, I have to share with the kids. lol My 17 year old is obsessed with Rainbow Six and plays online. He tends to take a while when he gets on the PS4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »