Madden 18 1994 Roster - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 1994 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 18 1994 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 02-07-2018, 01:31 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 1994 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Glad you are enjoying the 94 roster so far. The 1987 roster is really good too.

For Madden 17 I created: 1975, 1993, and 1989
For Madden 16 I created: 1986, 1999
For Madden 15 I created: 1995, 1989(not as good as the M17 version)

The 1975 roster is really solid, but I recommend playing in Play Now games with custom playbooks that create a more 70s style. I have a couple of playbooks on there.
I will be downloading these. Thank you!

I actually went and re-bought a few maddens for these classic rosters. they crush!

I work in music and have a lot of time. Do you teach percussion actually? One of my tours is about to hit Ohio... Of Mice and Men, Bless the Fall and Fire From the Gods (my band).
Old 02-07-2018, 02:05 PM   #50
Rookie

Yup. No snow. Just ice. My car covered with a layer of it. Had difficulty pulling the door open to get my ball bag out of it so they wouldn't go flat lol
Old 02-07-2018, 03:07 PM   #51
Pro

The next roster update has been posted. All of the actual 1994 teams are complete.

Next step is the expansion teams. Those teams will be based on CFL teams from 1994. And yes, Doug Flutie will be included, as will QB Jeff Garcia. He was actually Flutie's backup on the Stampeders.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:12 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDaveMusic
I will be downloading these. Thank you!

I actually went and re-bought a few maddens for these classic rosters. they crush!

I work in music and have a lot of time. Do you teach percussion actually? One of my tours is about to hit Ohio... Of Mice and Men, Bless the Fall and Fire From the Gods (my band).
I hope you enjoy the rosters.

As for teaching percussion... I am currently not teaching percussion. However, I did for about 22 years. I still occasionally give private lessons or work with a high school drumline. However, I am not a full time high school Social Studies teacher. I have a music minor and started playing drums when I was 5 years old. My dad is also a drummer and played in a local classic rock cover band for most of my childhood. I am currently not in a band, but I played consistently through high school and college and on and off since then. I have played about everything, but prefer jazz, classic and prog rock, fusion, and blues. I will play country when the money is right. lol

Where is your tour headed in Ohio?
Old 02-09-2018, 09:27 PM   #53
Rookie

Teach, once the roster is complete what would you recommend for XP sliders if I was trying to milk a few seasons out of this roster in a CFM?
Old 02-09-2018, 09:40 PM   #54
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Teach, once the roster is complete what would you recommend for XP sliders if I was trying to milk a few seasons out of this roster in a CFM?
I cannot say for sure, but I have used TDawg's XP sliders and the results have seemed ok.

XP sliders is one area that I have not done research in. I usually allow the CPU to take care of all XP to keep everything even so I cannot exploit the game.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:46 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I cannot say for sure, but I have used TDawg's XP sliders and the results have seemed ok.

XP sliders is one area that I have not done research in. I usually allow the CPU to take care of all XP to keep everything even so I cannot exploit the game.
Alright thanks. Was just curious seeing as you have things like the QBs lower and Safeties higher for example. My plan is to also edit classes so that rookies reflect overalls to scale as the rest of the league
Old 02-09-2018, 09:59 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Alright thanks. Was just curious seeing as you have things like the QBs lower and Safeties higher for example. My plan is to also edit classes so that rookies reflect overalls to scale as the rest of the league
Editing draft picks is the essential part for keeping the CFM going. Qbs and Safeties are certainly the main positions you will need to edit.

You may want to edit Running backs "ball carrier vision" also. I keep everyone to about 85 and below. Also, Dlineman "pursuit" ratings may need dropped as I keep them to 85 and below. That one may not be essential however, it is mostly to help with sacks in simmed games.

Kickers and Punters might need slight adjustments, but should not be anything major.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »