Home

Looking for people to create custom draft classes for online leagues.

This is a discussion on Looking for people to create custom draft classes for online leagues. within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2018, 04:41 PM   #1
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Looking for people to create custom draft classes for online leagues.

Ok, so i have seen a few people here kind of offering to do this kinda of thing. But i have yet to see the exact details. So i thought i would get this thread going . @SyncereBlackout and I have kind of chatted alittle about this , i thought i would try to get this ball rolling somewhat , see what others here think, who might be willing to particiapte, get ideas on ways to impliement things, etc.

Online leagues are in many ways a differenet bread than offline( not superior, just different in possible issues that can arise moreso). Like not wanting to have a same draft class someone else may have , and people can look up the players from another league on the internet and get their attributes. This is just 1 major concern for an online league.

So i am just going to see if there are numerous people here willing to help each other out and do classes for each other , or just some individuals who would be willing to fill the need for our league with what im going to put below .

Needs for league draft classes:

1- Must be a unique class ( not real life class). Must also be only used by 1 league . Once its been downloaded and loaded to the cfm, creator of said class would agree to delete the file all together so no one else has any chance to download and look it over, or so no one could find the players in another league on the net and find attributes( yes this kind of thing has happened in the past).

2- Willing to make each class come fairly close in line with stock rosters as far as overalls of rookies, amount of 94-954+ speed and accel guys so draft classes are not flooding the market with all the super fast guys.

3- Keeping things realistic as far as amount of studs, gems , busts and average players in a draft. Of course each being unique not all would be the same but nothing drastically differenet

4- Variety - maddens classes sort of do this alittle. But not every draft should have 6 starting rookie qbs . Drafts should vary different positions having more talent than other positions. Like in reall life. Also vary what postions are strong from draft to draft. Just because there are more LBs in this class should not mean more are good. Keep things interesting and not easy to distingish.

5- Be willing to enter 32 users real names, hieghts, weights into 1 class at the start , creator giving them random attributes . Some good, bad , studs, busts.

6 - Our league would need at least 10 classes made thruout they year, possibly 11. One about every month.

So how about it? Anyone interested in tackling this ? How about a group effort of league admins creating for each other, so commish of league using them does not have to see the players and know things about them before scouting? Looking for a community , one hand washes they other kind of deal if possible, or any individuals willing to do this?

Also any ideas or suggestions on this ,are highly welcome!

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 07:09 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Looking for people to create custom draft classes for online leagues.

You may want to post which System you are looking for these on.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 08-08-2018, 11:25 PM   #3
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

PS4 console

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-09-2018, 12:06 AM   #4
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

PS4 console

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-09-2018, 12:21 PM   #5
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

all these draft classes being made with real life college players and all is great . Making just a few classes that many use offline is also all great for those offline. Online leagues needs a different option for this to be useful to us. Really hoping to find someone who is willing to tackle such a project. Our league goes thru a season per month normally and need 10-11 classes.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 12:24 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
all these draft classes being made with real life college players and all is great . Making just a few classes that many use offline is also all great for those offline. Online leagues needs a different option for this to be useful to us. Really hoping to find someone who is willing to tackle such a project. Our league goes thru a season per month normally and need 10-11 classes.
If I had a PS4 & the incentive was right I would be able to help. As I have Xbox One, sadly I can't help. Hope you find someone to help.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 08-09-2018, 12:29 PM   #7
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
If I had a PS4 & the incentive was right I would be able to help. As I have Xbox One, sadly I can't help. Hope you find someone to help.
thanks man , i appreciate the response either way. Sadly its just harder for online leagues.We finally got rid of the stupid cheat sheets years ago.Most online league are not going to want to use same class another league might use, as then if both leagues use Daddy Leagues ( as a lot do) , then it would be easy to do a search for player names and might have a chance to see a players attributes before your draft and know the top guys to pick without really even scouting in game.

So its just a totally different animal really. A really cool feature we would like to use, but only if its done right. So dunno , looking like no bitters prob have to just use random generated ones and be stuck with too many 94+ speed and accel players.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »