Home

HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 03-21-2018, 03:32 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieCrasher
Sorry if this question was already asked.
Is there a possibilty to start a season in the 2018 offseason with an actual 2018 offseason roster?
I'm not a CFM guy, but I'm pretty sure yes... you can take any roster you download or make and use it to play a CFM. Not 2018, but 2017's schedule.

Plus, unless you control all 32 teams, players will be released (or traded I think?) that would never be released.

It's really terrible (CFM). I HATE that we don't have the ability to simply play a season with a roster without the CPU making moves for other teams.

IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry... rant over)
Old 03-21-2018, 04:04 PM   #74
MVP

Other than Barkley, I raised all RB's 1 point in their OVR. Think I was a little low there possibly.

Update available with transactions through 3PM cst.
Old 03-21-2018, 04:37 PM   #75
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Yeah, I actually have the list of retired numbers pulled up on my laptop & every time someone signs I make sure (if at all possible) not to give them one.

When you (I believe it was you) said you knew Landry was gonna wear 14 I changed it and didn't even look at the list lol (think I had him in 11, iirc).

Thanks for the update/info!
Naw it wasn't me I knew he wouldn't be able to wear #14 because it was retired....that number was retired before jim browns....last great qb we had Otto graham. I just figured he would took low number since most browns wrs do.

I didn't know about his college number till I looked it up lol.

And yw for info.
Old 03-21-2018, 11:20 PM   #76
MVP

Update available with today's transactions.

The Cowboys finally signed an outside free agent! (now if they cut Dez I'm gonna' be pissed)

Enjoy.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:28 PM   #77
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Update available with today's transactions.

The Cowboys finally signed an outside free agent! (now if they cut Dez I'm gonna' be pissed)

Enjoy.
They signed a WR today to replace dez....he's coming to browns Lmmfao. Jk
Old 03-22-2018, 05:25 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
They signed a WR today to replace dez....he's coming to browns Lmmfao. Jk
I can't find the "dislike" button.

Dude, if you knew how stressed I've been over this Dez talk.

Started out with the insider I follow saying Hurns would be to "supplement" Dez... But, the talk has since shifted towards "replacing" Dez.

Whispers are it's Linehan who has a problem with Dez. Smh.

Ridiculous.

No doubt he lost some focus and let some stuff get to him last year, but a lot of his production issues can be traced back to the O-line inconsistencies. With Tyron Smith missing time and LG not being up to par, Dak was running for his life a ton. Not to mention no Zeke for 6 games and Dez playing injured. Caused Dak to miss him a lot more than previous year.

Dez still can get it done. He's not through. (and he better not be a Brown.... This ain't "Draft Day"... Ain't nobody wanna play for the Browns..... Lol.... Jk)
Old 03-22-2018, 06:42 PM   #79
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
I can't find the "dislike" button.

Dude, if you knew how stressed I've been over this Dez talk.

Started out with the insider I follow saying Hurns would be to "supplement" Dez... But, the talk has since shifted towards "replacing" Dez.

Whispers are it's Linehan who has a problem with Dez. Smh.

Ridiculous.

No doubt he lost some focus and let some stuff get to him last year, but a lot of his production issues can be traced back to the O-line inconsistencies. With Tyron Smith missing time and LG not being up to par, Dak was running for his life a ton. Not to mention no Zeke for 6 games and Dez playing injured. Caused Dak to miss him a lot more than previous year.

Dez still can get it done. He's not through. (and he better not be a Brown.... This ain't "Draft Day"... Ain't nobody wanna play for the Browns..... Lol.... Jk)
Lmao I think that changed this yr everybody wants play for them they signed half league haha.

Who does dallas have at wr??? Oh its like a who's on 1st and second base lol only 2 I notice is Williams and beasley...so they better hope they don't get rid of dez...but if they do we have a nice lil contract with his name on it and we'll even leave lights on for him....haha.

Could u imagine Gordon,Landry, Dez,Coleman,Njoku...also I heard we interested in hurns and Pryor.... Our offense go from having no weapons to who u gonna throw to lol.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:12 PM   #80
MVP

Update available with transactions through 8PM cst.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »