Home

HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2018, 04:13 PM   #145
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I was trying to see if I could find a replacement for DJ Moore but either he got a really dark tan by time combine rolled around or else they have somebody else's pic and they saying its him lol.

I was looking at pics and in some he's really light skinned. But then the combine one looks like he stayed lol to long in tan booth lol.

lol I just replaced him with your boy Nacua. But man, when I changed FA QB M. Bercovici to Nacua and copied the EXACT SAME RATINGS, he ended up with a 69 instead of a 65???

I hate the way EA does some things.

Like Dak is at an 81 now 'cause I temporarily changed him to another position in order to release someone - i.e. if you have two LG's and two RG's, you can change someone (I often do a qb if there's 3 so when I move him back I don't have to worry about adjusting the depth chart) to a guard, release the opposite guard, then change the person back to their original position and not get the "releasing will not meet the minimum requirements" BS message.

All Dak's ratings are exactly as they were, but 'cause I shifted him and moved him back, it dropped him one point to an 81.

I remember it'd also do that to him and Zeke when I'd adjust their equipment sometimes. Blew my mind smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2018, 04:21 PM   #146
MVP

Replaced D.J. Moore, added Greg Stroman and also replaced K. Street with Marcell Frazier.

This makes it 250 prospects!

Again, Josh Allen's THP has been increased. Anyone that has any suggestions or requests, feel free to hit me up.

Thanks!

Last edited by htown5933; 04-05-2018 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:54 PM   #147
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
lol I just replaced him with your boy Nacua. But man, when I changed FA QB M. Bercovici to Nacua and copied the EXACT SAME RATINGS, he ended up with a 69 instead of a 65???

I hate the way EA does some things.

Like Dak is at an 81 now 'cause I temporarily changed him to another position in order to release someone - i.e. if you have two LG's and two RG's, you can change someone (I often do a qb if there's 3 so when I move him back I don't have to worry about adjusting the depth chart) to a guard, release the opposite guard, then change the person back to their original position and not get the "releasing will not meet the minimum requirements" BS message.

All Dak's ratings are exactly as they were, but 'cause I shifted him and moved him back, it dropped him one point to an 81.

I remember it'd also do that to him and Zeke when I'd adjust their equipment sometimes. Blew my mind smh.
Yea I noticed that as well even if they play same position and u copy their stats they still some how never match up.

I have 265 rookies now ...don't think I can over write to many more players plus its getting hard to match them up with guys in FA Pool.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:38 PM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Yea I noticed that as well even if they play same position and u copy their stats they still some how never match up.

I have 265 rookies now ...don't think I can over write to many more players plus its getting hard to match them up with guys in FA Pool.
LOL I knew you would make more after I hit 249.

Not sure I'll make any more unless they rise in the pre-draft rankings.

My goal is to he able to have everyone drafted (256) and maybe the top 20ish UDFA's that sign with teams.

Won't be easy.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:46 PM   #149
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
LOL I knew you would make more after I hit 249.

Not sure I'll make any more unless they rise in the pre-draft rankings.

My goal is to he able to have everyone drafted (256) and maybe the top 20ish UDFA's that sign with teams.

Won't be easy.
Hahaha yea well I was only a few behind u then I figured I do ones who were on rise....lol didn't know it be another 15 or so.

Now looks like I'll just do transactions and etc some ratings..... Or will I??? Hahaha
Old 04-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Hahaha yea well I was only a few behind u then I figured I do ones who were on rise....lol didn't know it be another 15 or so.

Now looks like I'll just do transactions and etc some ratings..... Or will I??? Hahaha
LOL. I could do a lot more. I have my list handy - but for AFTER the draft.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:22 PM   #151
Pro

Stevan Ridley and Justin Hunter resigned with the Steelers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2018, 06:45 PM   #152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Stevan Ridley and Justin Hunter resigned with the Steelers
I put Ridley on last night I believe.

Hunter and a couple other transactions I haven't got to yet. I'll do them later tonight after my daughter's softball game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »