HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4) - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2018, 08:00 PM   #153
All Star
 
azdawgpound's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
I put Ridley on last night I believe.

Hunter and a couple other transactions I haven't got to yet. I'll do them later tonight after my daughter's softball game.
Lmao I gave your boy dez a pay cut....I had to to sign kony ealy so he got one even though I doubt he will in real life... His contract was $72M cap $13.22M bonus $20M.

His contract now same yrs 3 $15.75M cap $4.47M bonus $6.30M 😂.

Hopefully now I won't have to change anymore due to stupid cap thing.
azdawgpound is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:27 PM   #154
MVP
 
jerwoods's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

here is the 88 rookies i will make on my own

am i missing anyone big
i will cap these 88 Rookies

QB
10 Mason Rudolph Oklahoma St. Sr QB 1 6-5 230
14 Lamar Jackson Louisville Jr QB 2 6-3 200
16 Josh Rosen UCLA Jr QB 3 6-4 220
22 Sam Darnold USC Soph QB 4 6-4 225
34 Baker Mayfield Oklahoma Sr QB 5 6-1 218
55 Josh Allen Wyoming Jr QB 6 6-5 233
204 Kyle Lauletta Richmond Sr QB 9 6-3 215

RB
6 Saquon Barkley Penn St. Jr RB 1 5-11 223
12 Derrius Guice LSU Jr RB 2 5-11 212
36 Ronald Jones II USC Jr RB 3 6-1 195
45 Nick Chubb Georgia Sr RB 4 5-10 228
54 Sony Michel Georgia Sr RB 5 5-11 222
60 Royce Freeman Oregon Sr RB 6 5-11 231
74 Kerryon Johnson Auburn Jr RB 7 6-0 212

WR
5 Courtland Sutton Southern Methodist Jr WR 1 6-4 215
19 James Washington Oklahoma St. Sr WR 2 6-0 205
32 Michael Gallup Colorado St. Sr WR 3 6-1 195
38 Marcell Ateman Oklahoma St. Sr WR 4 6-4 220
44 Calvin Ridley Alabama Jr WR 5 6-1 190
46 Anthony Miller Memphis Sr WR 6 5-11 190
49 Deontay Burnett USC Jr WR 7 6-0 170
63 Tre'Quan Smith UCF Jr WR 8 6-1 200
68 Auden Tate Florida St. Jr WR 9 6-5 225
70 D.J. Moore Maryland Jr WR 10 5-11 215
91 Allen Lazard Iowa St. Sr WR 11 6-5 223
112 Christian Kirk Texas A&M Jr WR 15 5-11 200
131 Equanimeous St. Brown Notre Dame Jr WR 19 6-5 204


TE
52 Dallas Goedert S. Dak. St. Sr TE 1 6-4 255
57 Mike Gesicki Penn St. Sr TE 2 6-6 252
73 Mark Andrews Oklahoma Jr TE 3 6-5 253
195 Hayden Hurst S. Carolina Jr TE 7 6-5 253

OT
26 Orlando Brown Oklahoma Jr OT 1 6-8 360
28 Kolton Miller UCLA Jr OT 2 6-8 310
30 Connor Williams Texas Jr OT 3 6-6 320
35 Mike McGlinchey Notre Dame Sr OT 4 6-8 312
37 Chukwuma Okorafor W. Michigan Sr OT 5 6-6 330
40 Tyrell Crosby Oregon Sr OT 6 6-5 320
61 Martinas Rankin Miss. State Sr OT 7 6-5 305
225 Brian O'Neill Pittsburgh Jr OT 14 6-6 300

OG
3 Quenton Nelson Notre Dame Sr OG 1 6-5 329
21 Isaiah Wynn Georgia Sr OG 2 6-2 302
24 Will Hernandez UTEP Sr OG 3 6-3 330
39 Braden Smith Auburn Sr OG 4 6-6 303

C 33 Frank Ragnow Arkansas Sr C 1 6-5 319
41 James Daniels Iowa Jr C 2 6-4 295
47 Billy Price Ohio St. Sr C 3 6-4 312

DE
1 Bradley Chubb NC State Sr DE 1 6-4 275
15 Ogbonnia Okoronkwo Oklahoma Sr DE 2 6-1 242
20 Marcus Davenport UTSA Sr DE 3 6-7 255
51 Josh Sweat Florida St. Jr DE 4 6-5 250
65 Duke Ejiofor Wake Forest Sr DE 5 6-4 270
72 Arden Key LSU Jr DE 7 6-6 238
75 Lorenzo Carter Georgia Sr DE 8 6-6 242

DT
7 Maurice Hurst Michigan Sr DT 1 6-2 282
17 Taven Bryan Florida Jr DT 2 6-5 293
18 Vita Vea Washington Jr DT 3 6-5 344
23 Da'Ron Payne Alabama Jr DT 4 6-2 308
43 Harrison Phillips Stanford Sr DT 5 6-4 285
56 Tim Settle Va. Tech Soph DT 6 6-3 328
78 Derrick Nnadi Florida St. Sr DT 7 6-1 312

OLB
27 Leighton Vander Esch Boise St. Jr OLB 1 6-4 242
31 Dorian O'Daniel Clemson Sr OLB 2 6-1 215
48 Darius Leonard S.C. State Sr OLB 3 6-3 220
53 Harold Landry Boston College Sr OLB 4 6-3 250
59 Malik Jefferson Texas Jr OLB 5 6-3 240


MLB 4 Roquan Smith Georgia Jr ILB 1 6-1 225
25 Tremaine Edmunds Va. Tech Jr ILB 2 6-5 236
50 Rashaan Evans Alabama Sr ILB 3 6-3 234


FS
8 Minkah Fitzpatrick Alabama Jr FS 1 6-1 201
64 Justin Reid Stanford Jr FS 2 6-1 202
83 Quin Blanding Virginia Sr FS 3 6-2 215

SS
2 Derwin James Florida St. Soph SS 1 6-3 211
90 Ronnie Harrison Alabama Jr SS 2 6-3 214

CB
9 Josh Jackson Iowa Jr CB 1 6-1 192
11 Jaire Alexander Louisville Jr CB 2 5-11 192
13 Denzel Ward Ohio St. Jr CB 3 5-10 191
29 Isaiah Oliver Colorado Jr CB 4 6-1 190
42 Holton Hill Texas Jr CB 5 6-3 205
58 Greg Stroman Va. Tech Sr CB 6 6-0 180
66 Kameron Kelly San Diego St Sr CB 7 6-2 195
69 M.J. Stewart N. Carolina Sr CB 8 6-0 200
71 Mike Hughes UCF Jr CB 9 5-11 185
86 D.J. Reed Kansas St. Jr CB 10 5-9 188
89 Quenton Meeks Stanford Jr CB 11 6-2 204
94 Levi Wallace Alabama Sr CB 12 6-0 181
99 Donte Jackson LSU Jr CB 13 5-11 173
102 Carlton Davis Auburn Jr CB 14 6-1 203
jerwoods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:30 PM   #155
MVP
 
jerwoods's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Lmao I gave your boy dez a pay cut....I had to to sign kony ealy so he got one even though I doubt he will in real life... His contract was $72M cap $13.22M bonus $20M.

His contract now same yrs 3 $15.75M cap $4.47M bonus $6.30M 😂.

Hopefully now I won't have to change anymore due to stupid cap thing.
the Pats and saints raiders Jags give me cap trouble
jerwoods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 11:09 PM   #156
All Star
 
azdawgpound's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Nov 2009
Unhappy Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
the Pats and saints raiders Jags give me cap trouble
Yea there's been few I've had trouble with too that's why I useally try take the guy who makes most and reduce there contract so don't run into it.

And another thing most teams start out with 90 man rosters but yet in madden they only allow 75 players why can't we have 90 man rosters ??...and yet we run into cap room space with them with 75.

There's only a couple teams that had cap room issues I know dallas was one and couple others.

So all the cap room SHOULD be same as real life...it shouldn't count against cap if we have to release guys because they sign with another team in real life. Because outside of cfm the CAP shouldn't be in effect.

And another thing they need to do is bring the full edit out into the roster area outside of cfm...why can we do all that in their but not outside??

Some ppl don't play cfm so it be nice to have that option outside it...I know it used he that way back in day u could edit things outside except contracts but they even added that now.

That's also why I don't try to sign every guy that gets signed or should I say that's low on the roster because I know the cap space will come into effect then if u try put rookies on team u won't have all them...because the 75 limit.

Just another note I was having issues with browns and cap space awhile back and last I checked we still had $70+ million...in cap space Lmmfao.

Last edited by azdawgpound; 04-05-2018 at 11:12 PM.
azdawgpound is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 02:09 AM   #157
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

When are you going to start creating these players?
CJ2K100 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 09:49 PM   #158
MVP
 
jerwoods's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Yea there's been few I've had trouble with too that's why I useally try take the guy who makes most and reduce there contract so don't run into it.

And another thing most teams start out with 90 man rosters but yet in madden they only allow 75 players why can't we have 90 man rosters ??...and yet we run into cap room space with them with 75.

There's only a couple teams that had cap room issues I know dallas was one and couple others.

So all the cap room SHOULD be same as real life...it shouldn't count against cap if we have to release guys because they sign with another team in real life. Because outside of cfm the CAP shouldn't be in effect.

And another thing they need to do is bring the full edit out into the roster area outside of cfm...why can we do all that in their but not outside??

Some ppl don't play cfm so it be nice to have that option outside it...I know it used he that way back in day u could edit things outside except contracts but they even added that now.

That's also why I don't try to sign every guy that gets signed or should I say that's low on the roster because I know the cap space will come into effect then if u try put rookies on team u won't have all them...because the 75 limit.

Just another note I was having issues with browns and cap space awhile back and last I checked we still had $70+ million...in cap space Lmmfao.

that all ture on my Rosters i tryed to have cle have 100 mil in space but couild only get to 60 mil

and atother thing NBA2K18 lets us delate any guy off our roster why cant ea put this in

this wouild allow 1960 1970's rosters to be made like i have 400 players ready to be overwrite
if i couild delate those 400 players then i wouild have 488 caps to use

like there wouild have to be rules like u wouild have to put the guy in fa first

and why do we need a FB or 10 OL most teams carry only 8 OL
jerwoods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:58 AM   #159
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
that all ture on my Rosters i tryed to have cle have 100 mil in space but couild only get to 60 mil

and atother thing NBA2K18 lets us delate any guy off our roster why cant ea put this in

this wouild allow 1960 1970's rosters to be made like i have 400 players ready to be overwrite
if i couild delate those 400 players then i wouild have 488 caps to use

like there wouild have to be rules like u wouild have to put the guy in fa first

and why do we need a FB or 10 OL most teams carry only 8 OL
I HATE minimum requirements. EA can release whoever they want, but we can't.

But, you CAN have just 8, offensive linemen as long as you have two centers (if EA already has two centers.... actually, you can have 7 if you move your long snapper to center).

You can have two guards on one side and one on the other. Same with tackles.

If you have two on each side, change a player currently on the team from another position to the opposite side of the lineman you want to release. Then, release the player. Now, change the player you changed initially back to their original position. You won't get the "minimum requirement" message if you do it this way.
htown5933 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:59 AM   #160
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Update available with today's transactions, guys.
htown5933 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Top -