Home

HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2018, 10:50 PM   #225
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Wanted to pop in and mention something...

While I remember going back through a lot of AZ's created guys and correcting speed, jumping and home towns (since he was flying through when he had to create guys from scratch), I don't know how thorough I was and additionally, probably could go back through them and look at other ratings.

I say this because when I was making the new Tremaine Edmunds, the speed and home town had NOT been fixed.

I probably need to look more closely at the top guys - maybe the top 100ish - just to check ratings. Using nfldraftscout.com and nfl.com's scouting reports, it's easy to get a somewhat accurate rating on most guys.

I mention all this 'cause I want to encourage anyone who sees anything that needs addressing to speak up - like the guy who mentioned Josh Allen's throw power. I'll definitely look at adjusting anything that may need it.

Hope to get time to look more closely at ratings for the best of the best guys in the next week or so, but feel free to mention anything if anyone has already found or seen something.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2018, 10:59 PM   #226
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

great job on this

i have to say 1 thing even if u make 400 players u will miss between 10-15 players

last year i ran short on OL

there is always around 5-7 guys that when drafted that even everyone but kiper mayock will say who
Old 04-17-2018, 11:12 PM   #227
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
great job on this

i have to say 1 thing even if u make 400 players u will miss between 10-15 players

last year i ran short on OL

there is always around 5-7 guys that when drafted that even everyone but kiper mayock will say who
Absolutely correct.

Actually, I'll be surprised if it's less than 15 guys I'll end up having to make and won't be shocked if it's as high as 30. Even with 300ish guys made, the draft NEVER goes the way you hope when it comes to this.
Old 04-18-2018, 06:47 PM   #228
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Rams new numbers

WR brandon cooks #12
Suh #93
DT Westbrook #95
Old 04-18-2018, 06:56 PM   #229
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Rams new numbers

WR brandon cooks #12
Suh #93
DT Westbrook #95

And MLB R. Wilson #52
Old 04-18-2018, 07:46 PM   #230
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Absolutely correct.

Actually, I'll be surprised if it's less than 15 guys I'll end up having to make and won't be shocked if it's as high as 30. Even with 300ish guys made, the draft NEVER goes the way you hope when it comes to this.
i looked at your roster today and its great but u have about 100 players that needs retire u have retired about 20 but i know of at least 80 more do u want me to fix that for u

if not its ok that is just one of my osd things

its not a big deal just 2 things

1 when u start a cfm after the preseason the game will delate a lot of fa esp lower rated ones
2 if u do retire them u have a Free Cap in Cfm because in CFM guys like boliden R Bush are still on the roster

Last edited by jerwoods; 04-18-2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 12:28 AM   #231
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
i looked at your roster today and its great but u have about 100 players that needs retire u have retired about 20 but i know of at least 80 more do u want me to fix that for u

if not its ok that is just one of my osd things

its not a big deal just 2 things

1 when u start a cfm after the preseason the game will delate a lot of fa esp lower rated ones
2 if u do retire them u have a Free Cap in Cfm because in CFM guys like boliden R Bush are still on the roster
Yeah, I don't play CFM.

Still, I can possibly look at that. I always make retired players punters.

I don't know if I'll go through the complete FA list just to look for retired guys.

I plan to hopefully go though the top 100ish guys and maybe touch up ratings.

But, if you want to get me a list of those guys I would turn them into punters.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2018, 01:03 PM   #232
Rookie

Sup guys, just wanted to share my Madden 2018 PS4 offseason roster for anyone who plays. I have been working on it for about two months now. It has all the current free agency, trades, and practice squad players available on all current 32 teams.

I just finished the top 100 prospects. I'm capped out on making anymore draft players so I will just be updating free agency, trades, numbers etc.

You can find it on the PS4 community files

Username: Unfadeable21 File name: MADDEN2019

Any questions, comments, or suggestions are appreciated!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »