Home

HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2018, 01:13 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

I've been building this roster for 2 months but only put it online about 4 days ago. So far the responses and feedback has been great!

I built the rookies using ESPN Insiders Scouts Inc. Using their combine and strengths and weaknesses. Everyone is pretty accurate except maybe 3-5 guys (messed up weights/face) out of the near 100.

Here's my top 10 board

Saquon 84
Quentin 81
Chubb 80
Derwin 79
Minkak 78
Roquon 78
Gulce 78
Tremaine 77
5-6 guys at 76.

I tried to make it realistic as possible with the given faces and ratings.
Old 04-19-2018, 04:48 PM   #234
MVP

Have started the process of double checking the prospects I personally didn't create.

I edited several top prospects and also started realizing there's still quite a few home towns that weren't done.

Also, question for AZ... is there a reason you made the majority of your created guys "Undisciplined" with the penalty setting? I'm changing those to normal, with the exception of maybe a known hot head like Baker Mayfield lol.

Hope to be done with this late tonight!
Old 04-19-2018, 05:19 PM   #235
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Have started the process of double checking the prospects I personally didn't create.

I edited several top prospects and also started realizing there's still quite a few home towns that weren't done.

Also, question for AZ... is there a reason you made the majority of your created guys "Undisciplined" with the penalty setting? I'm changing those to normal, with the exception of maybe a known hot head like Baker Mayfield lol.

Hope to be done with this late tonight!
I didn't mess with traits and when u create a guy that's what is listed so just something I missed again.

I fixed all the home towns on mine.

That trait is fixed now also.

Last edited by azdawgpound; 04-19-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2018, 09:46 PM   #236
MVP

Also, Jerwood...not sure if you were saying Bush and Bolden needed to be retired or were just using them as examples, but AZ used the final EA roster this year.

Those two guys aren't even in the roster.

I'm not sure 80-100 guys that were in their final update this year are retired or have retired in the last two and a half months or so.

If that makes sense.

But again, if you want to provide a list I'll be happy to make officially retired players into punters.
Old 04-19-2018, 10:55 PM   #237
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Also, Jerwood...not sure if you were saying Bush and Bolden needed to be retired or were just using them as examples, but AZ used the final EA roster this year.

Those two guys aren't even in the roster.

I'm not sure 80-100 guys that were in their final update this year are retired or have retired in the last two and a half months or so.

If that makes sense.

But again, if you want to provide a list I'll be happy to make officially retired players into punters.
I just looked at the retire list from the NFL there was 21 retires since January.

And I checked out jerwoods roster he has half FA pool as punters not sure where he's getting his info from to say 80-100 guys are retired.

If I did that only players left on FA Pool be the rookies lol
Old 04-20-2018, 02:26 AM   #238
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I just looked at the retire list from the NFL there was 21 retires since January.

And I checked out jerwoods roster he has half FA pool as punters not sure where he's getting his info from to say 80-100 guys are retired.

If I did that only players left on FA Pool be the rookies lol
lol I know in the past I'd have so many retired guys as punters, it was "full" and I had to sign them to a team, change them to a punter, then release them.

Haven't had to resort to that yet this year.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:29 AM   #239
MVP

Huge update available with transactions through today and a ton of edits.

Lot of speed edits, some strength, a lot of stamina and quite a bit of different ratings for some of the top prospects.

Also I didn't realize the Leighton Vander Esch AZ used was 3 inches off and I think 20ish pounds.

I made a new one and used the old one for a guy who likely won't be drafted.

But, that makes 303 prospects!

Enjoy guys... six more day after tomorrow!
Old 04-20-2018, 09:35 AM   #240
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Huge update available with transactions through today and a ton of edits.

Lot of speed edits, some strength, a lot of stamina and quite a bit of different ratings for some of the top prospects.

Also I didn't realize the Leighton Vander Esch AZ used was 3 inches off and I think 20ish pounds.

I made a new one and used the old one for a guy who likely won't be drafted.

But, that makes 303 prospects!

Enjoy guys... six more day after tomorrow!
U know what I hate is u can have a ton of letters for home towns but yet if u try spell a players name like Vander esch it cuts u off at 12 or quessenberry...which the names in game already but have leave 2 letters out.

But yet u can spell fort Lauderdale for home town with space between and it lets u do it....which is like 14 letters and a space.

To me I think players name would be more important then home town.

Or if u mess up and try re adding a players name it cuts off by a letter but yet his whole name was there before??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »