Home

HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 03-14-2018, 03:17 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godeep24
I will upload this today! I always appreciate the work and attention to detail you put into these every year, refreshes the game for us all as we wait for 19. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Hey, I'm just responding to this cause I saw the star...

Idk what happened but I noticed the wrong helmet and facemask on Dak when I was playing a game.

It's been fixed. Maybe I accidentally did it when editing the gear/accessories... Idk.

Anyway, no big deal... Just thought I'd share in case you noticed it.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:40 AM   #34
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Hey htown what u doing when teams get the salary cap limit??? I had to release some guys on browns because got this message when making the last move they did.

Hopefully they don't make many more because 1 I won't be able put rookies on them and 2 won't be able to do no more transactions for them...unless I start messing with contracts.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:46 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Hey htown what u doing when teams get the salary cap limit??? I had to release some guys on browns because got this message when making the last move they did.

Hopefully they don't make many more because 1 I won't be able put rookies on them and 2 won't be able to do no more transactions for them...unless I start messing with contracts.
This is a frustrating issue every year, mostly with the Patriots lol... And often New Orleans.

Not a lot you can do other than pick someone, release them, then re-sign them at a lower price by either making them a punter then switching back to their original position or lowering their awareness then putting it back after signing them.

As far as rosters being full, I release guys who I don't feel will make the team to add newly signed free agents or draft picks. I keep a list of those guys so I can add them back if/when someone is released.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:19 PM   #36
MVP

Update available with transactions through 2pm cst today.

Lions released Ebron after I updated so that will be included in the next one.

TON of movement again today.
Old 03-14-2018, 05:07 PM   #37
MVP

4pm cst update available.

Also, switched Colts defense to a 4-3.

If you play with or against them you'll need to switch it in coach settings prior to the game.

Pretty sure if playing against them you'll need to start the game AS THEM, then switch after the kickoff. Otherwise, I think they'll continue to play a 3-4 scheme.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:02 PM   #38
MVP

Currently releasing all the RFA's who weren't tendered by their teams.

If I make a mistake and release someone who's been re-signed let me know lol. (it's quite a few)

Will update later.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:01 PM   #39
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound

my roster on mad 18 i gave the browns 60 mil in cap space
Old 03-14-2018, 10:45 PM   #40
MVP

Man!

What a day.

Unbelievable amount of movement today.

It's all there, in the update I just uploaded!

Enjoy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »