Home

HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2018, 04:57 PM   #417
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spmsr2616
Htown I have a question for you is there anyway possible you could add a couple of players one odd Nick Gates he played tackle for Nebraska last year and Tyler Howell he also played tackle but at Missouri and Aaron Davis he played corner at Georgia they all are udfa for the me York giants and they look like they will make the team and by the roster is awsome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Operation Sports mobile app

You know, at one time I had Gates made. Created over him to make a draft pick, if I remember correctly. Then, when Bisnowaty was released I looked at creating him again with him, but he was claimed.

I hesitated to create him cause I thought he might be claimed but also because when I looked at the depth chart I didn't think he'd get playing time. Don't remember the guys I felt would play before him right now. (Jerry, Omameh, Greco?)

I can look at it tonight though. One thing I tell people who ask me to create guys is, it helps if you can send me links to stories/news showing evidence a guy has a good shot to make the team, play over this guy or that guy, swap positions, etc. If I can't find anything, and it's just opinion based on one guy's article written saying so and so was undervalued it's not as urgent to make a guy, if that makes sense (not saying that's what happened here... Cause I read some good things on Gates).

Again, I'll take a look.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:02 PM   #418
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
If you can remember I know it’s not easy but who did you remake retired rookies Lowell lotulelei and Sean welsh into to replace them
With Lotuleilei I believe it was Tomasi Laulile (Colts) and with Welsh it was almost C. LaCouture (Ravens) but I went with Conor Sheehy (Packers) cause I felt he wouldn't be as far down on the depth chart.

I think this is correct. Not at home right now.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:27 PM   #419
Rookie

spmsr2616's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
You know, at one time I had Gates made. Created over him to make a draft pick, if I remember correctly. Then, when Bisnowaty was released I looked at creating him again with him, but he was claimed.

I hesitated to create him cause I thought he might be claimed but also because when I looked at the depth chart I didn't think he'd get playing time. Don't remember the guys I felt would play before him right now. (Jerry, Omameh, Greco?)

I can look at it tonight though. One thing I tell people who ask me to create guys is, it helps if you can send me links to stories/news showing evidence a guy has a good shot to make the team, play over this guy or that guy, swap positions, etc. If I can't find anything, and it's just opinion based on one guy's article written saying so and so was undervalued it's not as urgent to make a guy, if that makes sense (not saying that's what happened here... Cause I read some good things on Gates).

Again, I'll take a look.
Thank you for looking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-18-2018, 12:59 PM   #420
Rookie

OVR: 2

You made a mistake with Lamar Jackson. He is left handed, not right handed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2018, 02:22 PM   #421
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfine1966
You made a mistake with Lamar Jackson. He is left handed, not right handed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's not left handed I just watched his highlights he throws with his right hand so your wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2018, 03:13 PM   #422
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
He's not left handed I just watched his highlights he throws with his right hand so your wrong.
I apologize. I was wrong. For some reason I thought he was left handed.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:49 PM   #423
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfine1966
I apologize. I was wrong. For some reason I thought he was left handed.
Yeah, I have a Ravens fan who's hit me up with several requests on Twitter, and does every year lol. (one being to swap Jackson for a slimmer version... he DEFINITELY wouldn't have let me get away with the "wrong-armed Jackson".
Old 05-23-2018, 02:50 AM   #424
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Yeah, I have a Ravens fan who's hit me up with several requests on Twitter, and does every year lol. (one being to swap Jackson for a slimmer version... he DEFINITELY wouldn't have let me get away with the "wrong-armed Jackson".
Good deal! I always make sure that my Ravens and Cowboys are 100% on any roster I download lol. Well done on this man. You deliver every year!
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Ravens!
Lakers!
Yankees!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »