Home

Fictional Roster Complete! PS4

This is a discussion on Fictional Roster Complete! PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2018, 09:28 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fictional Roster Complete! PS4

Thank you guys for the positive feedback! I'm also working on a Google doc with some basic team bios and strengths and weaknesses that will also add a bit of story and lore to the league. I'll try to finish it soon. In regard to draft classes, I figured CFM would just take care of that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-08-2018, 11:00 PM   #10
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I haven't really dove into the roster big time, but I have to say that I like how you really mixed and matched the player appearances with different positions...seeing QBs with long hair is awesome. lol.

Oh....and as a person who loves Brandon Coleman as a sleeper in normal franchises, love what you did with his ratings

Thanks for all of the work and for sharing this with the community....
Old 05-09-2018, 11:40 AM   #11
Rookie

Yeah I really enjoyed things like moving the tall QBs to TEs and WRs or Linebackers into Tebow-like QB builds. Shuffling some of the other positions like moving TEs to LB or DE, WR to DB, DB to WR, or converting small runningbacks into beefed up corners or receivers was fun too.

And yeah Coleman is sort of the Calvin Johnson of the league, I guess I thought I changed his name but didn't. Might go back and fix that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2018, 09:02 AM   #12
Rookie

So far 2-2 in my pats coach cfm. Won the 1st game before losing 2 straight, and then beating Carolina in the 4th game. I've been killed with injuries, losing my best TE, my starting LT and my best pass rushing OLB. Booker , my running back, has easily been the focal point for my offense , leading the lead in receptions . My O-line is horrible , so I've been scouting for that as well as a QB because all of my teams qbs are well past their prime ! Loving this roster, thanks again!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-14-2018, 03:35 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by G burn14
So far 2-2 in my pats coach cfm. Won the 1st game before losing 2 straight, and then beating Carolina in the 4th game. I've been killed with injuries, losing my best TE, my starting LT and my best pass rushing OLB. Booker , my running back, has easily been the focal point for my offense , leading the lead in receptions . My O-line is horrible , so I've been scouting for that as well as a QB because all of my teams qbs are well past their prime ! Loving this roster, thanks again!

Thanks. NE is definitely one of the weaker teams. Everyone but Booker and one corner are pretty basic and the QBs are all old balls.

Old 05-14-2018, 03:43 PM   #14
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Downloaded this roster and you did a great job on it man. I look forward to playing a CFM with this!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-14-2018, 07:32 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockinson
Thanks. NE is definitely one of the weaker teams. Everyone but Booker and one corner are pretty basic and the QBs are all old balls.

Yeah and Booker is injured for the next 4 weeks , I sit at 3-4 with one of the worst offenses. The defense has been a little bit of a surprise

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2018, 09:12 AM   #16
Rookie

Thinking of starting my first franchise with the roster. I usually use my favorite team the Steelers or my secondary team the Chiefs because I'm from KS, but both teams seem pretty strong already and wont need much rebuilding. I think I might do the Titans and change them back to the Oilers. Titans are one of the weakest teams and almost all their starters seem like declining 9 year vets. Might be fun to rebuild with them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »