Home

Fictional Roster Complete! PS4

This is a discussion on Fictional Roster Complete! PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 05-31-2018, 10:44 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fictional Roster Complete! PS4

Felt the need to post this for my first national fiction league franchise. In my first season with the Titans, transitioning back to the Oilers, I ended up as the 4th worst team in the league. With the 4th pick, I drafted QB Corey Sheets from the University of Miami, the first quarterback off the board. He came in at 78 OVR with 82 speed, 92 throw power, 68 Awr, and balanced accuracy ratings with each in the mid 70s and the quick development trait.

The only major contributing players I brought in to start next season were TE Anton Fontenot, a really good, speedy TE that I got in the 2nd Rd, and RB Jameel Edwards, an 82 ovr RB I signed from the Saints.

With these players being the only main editions to my team I didn't expect a huge improvement for the 2nd season, but I finished the year TWELVE and FOUR as the #2 seed in the AFC! Corey Sheets was absolutely phenomenal from the very beginning, becoming the first rookie QB to win league MVP!
3,786 pass yards, NFL rookie record
31 passing touchdowns, NFL rookie record.
222 points scored, NFL rookie record.
Went from 78 to 88 OVR!
Just wanted to post because idk of I have ever had a better season with a madden rookie franchise player, on a 76 ovr team and a fictional roster no less. Sadly, I lost in the divisional round to the Chiefs 31-28, better luck next season. IMG_20180531_204151.jpgIMG_20180531_204147.jpgIMG_20180531_204154.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2018, 05:40 PM   #26
Rookie

For some reason even I couldn't open the PDF version, sometimes this forum is just a.s.s like that. I changed the google doc to make it public so this link should work.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Old 06-13-2018, 10:43 PM   #27
Rookie

Well **** I accidentally deleted my fictional franchise 3 seasons in.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:21 PM   #28
Rookie

If anyone has been reading this would there be any interest in me making another fictional roster for Madden19? Origionally, I wasn't going to get it, but with the improvements to franchise modes management and presentation such as draft class edits and a new leveling system I kind of have the roster building itch again.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:50 PM   #29
Pro

Kind of off topic but it's amazing how much the league changes from a roster standpoint week to week. Trying to create an 01 set using the 02 set as a base. So many guys either retire or wash out on a year to year basis
Old 07-14-2018, 05:32 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockinson
If anyone has been reading this would there be any interest in me making another fictional roster for Madden19? Origionally, I wasn't going to get it, but with the improvements to franchise modes management and presentation such as draft class edits and a new leveling system I kind of have the roster building itch again.

brockinson I download these rosters last night for my relocation league franchise and they are just what I was looking for I hope you move this over to Madden 19
Old 08-27-2018, 05:54 PM   #31
Rookie

Will you be doing this for Madden 19
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 08:32 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesardadon
Will you be doing this for Madden 19
Maybe. I really enjoyed it on 18, but I'm working on my ALL TIME roster when I'm not doing franchise or other things, another fiction one might be awhile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »