Home

Madden 18 end of season roster for M17

This is a discussion on Madden 18 end of season roster for M17 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2018, 11:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 18 end of season roster for M17

So, I've finally given up on Madden 18 due to the horrific QB play, and I want to move back to Madden 17. does anyone have an end of season roster for it that doesn't include all the new rookies and offseason move changes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2018, 08:53 PM   #2
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 18 end of season roster for M17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumonk
So, I've finally given up on Madden 18 due to the horrific QB play, and I want to move back to Madden 17. does anyone have an end of season roster for it that doesn't include all the new rookies and offseason move changes?
Did you check online to see if the servers are still up for 17? You could download the last roster update there. It usually is available a couple of years past.

I personally think qb play is worse in 17 because along with the other issues they almost never scramble when they should. 16 has phenomenal qb AI though but nobody will bother with that version because of the lack of player editing.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:51 PM   #3
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
Did you check online to see if the servers are still up for 17? You could download the last roster update there. It usually is available a couple of years past.

I personally think qb play is worse in 17 because along with the other issues they almost never scramble when they should. 16 has phenomenal qb AI though but nobody will bother with that version because of the lack of player editing.
that a shame i like 16 i have 2 copies of it but they are dirty need cleaned

u can download every update as far back as madden 25
Old 05-22-2018, 06:29 AM   #4
Rookie

I looked for through the available updates on PS4. They all either have the new rookies/offseason moves or are completely off on the ratings of players I checked. I'll also take the M17 ai over 18, because I don't really recall getting 10+ sacks a game in M17, which I do regularly in 18 no matter what setting or sliders I try to adjust to.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:05 PM   #5
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I looked for through the available updates on PS4. They all either have the new rookies/offseason moves or are completely off on the ratings of players I checked. I'll also take the M17 ai over 18, because I don't really recall getting 10+ sacks a game in M17, which I do regularly in 18 no matter what setting or sliders I try to adjust to.
I meant you can usually download the last EA update awhile after release. I know a few years that the servers were up a couple of years after release.Good community rosters are hard to come by past a certain point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2018, 06:46 PM   #6
Rookie

That's not what I'm wanting. I'm asking for a Madden 17 roster that has been updated to the point of the end of season M18 roster.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:47 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
I stuck with M17 this past year and used APATHYS rosters. I had to make a few tweaks but he did an outstanding job. Servers were up as of last week, since I downloaded an updated roster for this season, but it did include the first 3 rounds of draft. Good luck.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:20 PM   #8
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
I stuck with M17 this past year and used APATHYS rosters. I had to make a few tweaks but he did an outstanding job. Servers were up as of last week, since I downloaded an updated roster for this season, but it did include the first 3 rounds of draft. Good luck.
yeah my Madden 17 roster unfortunately was only updated up until the 1st or 2nd week of Madden 18.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »