Home

Madden 19 Draft class 2019- 2022 (Xbox one)

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Draft class 2019- 2022 (Xbox one) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2018, 06:29 PM   #89
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Draft class 2019- 2022 (Xbox one)

Awesome job, went through a bunch of classes before I found yours, by far the best. Thanks!
Old 12-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #90
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnoggle81
Awesome job, went through a bunch of classes before I found yours, by far the best. Thanks!
Appreciate that, more updates coming

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2018, 03:01 PM   #91
Pro

Ok so I am going to have to change the QB formula for top tier QB's l, this game is just terrible if you're a solo player, these teams wont draft a QB other than Haskins until the 3rd rd and the only reason I was able to get Haskins drafted is raise him to 77 ovr

so I'm changing the formula for 1st rd QB's, Tua and Trevor Lawrence remain the top at 79 ovr with Star Dev traits Herbert, Fields 78 ovr Quick Dev Haskins 77 ovr Quick Dev Lock 76 Quick Grier 76 normal Dev and so on haven't completed this yet will have it out today, also seems I forgot to add a significant player not sure how I messed that up my bad to thoughs of you who started a CFM but I'm adding Josh Jacob's AL RB to 2019 class.

I think Jacobs will end up RB 1 or 2 but for now he will be RB 3 behind Anderson, Harris, and Montgomery. This class lacks top end talent other bvb than the usual but man is it deep at several positions a lot of these players that you can get in later rd's would be 2nd 3rd round picks in a nor.al draft.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2018, 07:37 PM   #92
MVP

OVR: 6

Big shoutout to these classes. Best real ones out there. Ratings formula is great, it mixes well with ea’s rosters. So glad these don’t have the iMac edits that neuter the game. The high Motor and big hitter traits are way more tame, but not as present as the ea roster. Just the right mix. With all the traits. Good work, man.

Great job on these.

On bama’s Josh Jacobs, I got a feeling he’ll be one of the 3-4 round guys, but he’s got super star potential. Not just a speed and hands guy either. Alabama uses him in goalline packages. He’s really diverse, kinda like Kamara, just not as big. He’s a guy that will start out as a third down guy and return man, but can be groomed into an everydown back. He’s got pretty fresh legs because he’s not been used much in college. Damien Harris the same way. I’d take Jacobs over Harris. Jacobs has really got to show off his hands more this year with Tua.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-13-2018, 07:57 PM   #93
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Big shoutout to these classes. Best real ones out there. Ratings formula is great, it mixes well with ea’s rosters. So glad these don’t have the iMac edits that neuter the game. The high Motor and big hitter traits are way more tame, but not as present as the ea roster. Just the right mix. With all the traits. Good work, man.

Great job on these.

On bama’s Josh Jacobs, I got a feeling he’ll be one of the 3-4 round guys, but he’s got super star potential. Not just a speed and hands guy either. Alabama uses him in goalline packages. He’s really diverse, kinda like Kamara, just not as big. He’s a guy that will start out as a third down guy and return man, but can be groomed into an everydown back. He’s got pretty fresh legs because he’s not been used much in college. Damien Harris the same way. I’d take Jacobs over Harris. Jacobs has really got to show off his hands more this year with Tua.
Thanks! And I can see what you mean about Jacobs, I personally think his talent far surpasses anyone in this class but need the process to play out I typically like to mix my opinions along with other in the draft industry and mix it together (except McChay he is terrible)

Old 12-13-2018, 08:06 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
Thanks! And I can see what you mean about Jacobs, I personally think his talent far surpasses anyone in this class but need the process to play out I typically like to mix my opinions along with other in the draft industry and mix it together (except McChay he is terrible)

Loved that you bumped Irv Smith to 1st round. This drafts qbs suck pretty bad. Tyree Jackson from Buffalo is interesting. His size and intangibles. Haven’t seen how he did through the year. Just remember seeing him on early lists.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-13-2018, 08:18 PM   #95
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Loved that you bumped Irv Smith to 1st round. This drafts qbs suck pretty bad. Tyree Jackson from Buffalo is interesting. His size and intangibles. Haven’t seen how he did through the year. Just remember seeing him on early lists.
Irv Smith will have that late rise in draft boards after the combine like OJ did he is a freak athlete, Jackson has the Arm the mobility and the size if developed he could be a stud tried to mimic that in this class he is another where the process will be huge for him some of these guys will rise up guys like Stick, Jackson, and I think teams will Love Grier in the pre draft process interesting to see where these guys end up.

Lock is one of those guys I'm unsure about so I put him in the 1st the industry seems to be split 50/50 on his eval and I haven't seen enough of him for me to have a solid opinion of him.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2018, 08:23 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
Irv Smith will have that late rise in draft boards after the combine like OJ did he is a freak athlete, Jackson has the Arm the mobility and the size if developed he could be a stud tried to mimic that in this class he is another where the process will be huge for him some of these guys will rise up guys like Stick, Jackson, and I think teams will Love Grier in the pre draft process interesting to see where these guys end up.

Lock is one of those guys I'm unsure about so I put him in the 1st the industry seems to be split 50/50 on his eval and I haven't seen enough of him for me to have a solid opinion of him.

Lock’s intriguing. Good coaching is what he’s lacking. Really depends on where he lands. He’s got the mechanics. It’s the short and intermediate routes he misses on. He’s a better long ball guy. Great arm, throws a good looking ball. I think some of these teams think coaching will fix him.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »