Home

NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share--one final update 7/26/18 on roster share

This is a discussion on NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share--one final update 7/26/18 on roster share within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2018, 10:51 AM   #73
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share--one final

Bro u should really check the ncaa14 updated roster n try to recreate that cuhz u messed up BAD on LSU i will remaster this roster RN .I appreciate the time tho u laid the foundation to complete this roster alot quicker
Old 07-31-2018, 01:21 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share--one final

I didn’t mess up on LSU. I went by their depth chart. I appreciate your feedback though

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-31-2018, 01:22 PM   #75
MVP

If you could fix LSU that would be awesome and post it on roster share

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2018, 01:25 PM   #76
MVP

I tried really hard and spent countless hours on this roster. I have used ncaa 14 rosters before and I like them but this was a project I wanted to do for Madden and I do have a lot of people like the roster. Joe Burrow will be the starting QB if not at beginning of season or middle of season. I again appreciate your feedback

Old 07-31-2018, 01:30 PM   #77
MVP

If you have the LSU starting roster could you post it here so I can fix it?

Old 07-31-2018, 01:37 PM   #78
MVP

If anyone wants to criticize roster please post what needs to be fixed and I will try my best to fix it.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:45 PM   #79
MVP

I am now ready for my college football franchise and my athletic director franchise. I have each college player in my franchise with four year contracts. This means to me each player will be starting off their college career as a freshman. I am so excited. I have a cpu vs cpu franchise. I have a coach franchise and I have a player franchise. I hope everyone enjoys this roster. I again spent hours and hours on it. If a team needs fixed you can fix it if you would like. I tried my absolute best with each team.

I am still looking for anyone who wants to join college online franchise. I made a 2017 college roster and want to start a league. There are 13 people in league so far. If interested please send me your gamertag.

Thanks
tbread28

Old 08-03-2018, 03:56 PM   #80
MVP

I am using Lord Freiza’s sliders and they’re working out great so far. His sliders are posted in Madden slider forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »