Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 19 / PC]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 19 / PC] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2018, 09:14 PM   #33
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 19 / PC]

i know u are pc now but on ps4 and xbox u can now edit any player on the game in play now ex for hand b-day u can edit ht/wt face face skin
Old 08-10-2018, 10:03 PM   #34
Rookie

JBate24's Arena

OVR: 1

The Preseason roster got released like a hour ago, just a heads up.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:46 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wonder if there will be a way to add portraits for players who have none through modding maybe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2018, 05:07 PM   #36
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

I'll be using this roster, just going to wait for opening day before I jump into franchise mode. MUT has me preoccupied for the time being.

Thanks for all your work!
Old 08-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
i know u are pc now but on ps4 and xbox u can now edit any player on the game in play now ex for hand b-day u can edit ht/wt face face skin
Yes it's the same across the board unless someone comes out with an external editor. The main limitations currently are that you can't edit age or contracts, and scrolling through the colleges takes way too much time.

At least it isn't too difficult to find a similar appearance to most players via the presets.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:11 PM   #38
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Rovert just went through this thread and will tell you if I do get Madden, it will for sure be for PC and you would have been a major influence on decision. Your reputation proceeds you. Bravo.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-11-2018, 08:59 PM   #39
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBate24
The Preseason roster got released like a hour ago, just a heads up.

Yeah I saw that. My only concern with starting now is there are still games tonight so I don't think the roster update today was the official Preseason Week 1 update, but maybe a minor update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct229
I wonder if there will be a way to add portraits for players who have none through modding maybe.

Oh I can almost guarantee there will be a way. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipup
I'll be using this roster, just going to wait for opening day before I jump into franchise mode. MUT has me preoccupied for the time being.

Thanks for all your work!

Yeah I'm having fun with MUT! 85 OVR team. Level 26 I believe. The solo missions are lots of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Rovert just went through this thread and will tell you if I do get Madden, it will for sure be for PC and you would have been a major influence on decision. Your reputation proceeds you. Bravo.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Wow. I really appreciate the kind words. They mean more than you know. Thanks man!
Old 08-12-2018, 01:08 AM   #40
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok I've got great news for everyone! I decided to use today's roster update as a base and started working on the roster today. Transactions are 100% up-to-date as of right now. I made a list of who should be signed in Free Agency and why they aren't currently signed:

You will notice some guys are in Free Agency who are signed on EA's roster today. I released them to make room for guys in Free Agency who I felt were more likely to make the roster, and who will have more of an impact to the team immediately on the roster.

Next, I will begin doing depth charts, position changes, and jersey number edits. After that, I will continue to update the roster until EA releases their 53-man roster update. Once they do that, I will rebuild the roster using their update and re-do everything I did for the Preseason roster. When that is complete, I will begin equipment, rating edits, and creating any missing players whenever a team signs a player (hopefully there are none right off the bat).

I hope y'all enjoy the update! Stay tuned for more!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »