Home

Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

This is a discussion on Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2018, 02:27 PM   #137
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
I'm trying to get gameplay sliders down. I'm using Armor &Swords on All Pro. 1-2 with Colts. Seems run game is non existent for either side. What sliders are others enjoying?

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app
Tommycoa sliders with even teams are a thing of beauty... QB's actually take off if no one open. Russel Wilson had 50 yards rushing on me. and the cpu running backs would avg around 60+ yards on the ground
Old 08-13-2018, 02:36 PM   #138
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Good evening guys! So just a heads up on our plans going forward. As you know, sapp and I are just like you guys. We love this stuff, this makes franchise fun for us, but after editing a class you know who’s good and you know who’s bad, from our perspective which isn’t fun at all. So for example I started my franchise last night and so sapp will be making a silver version of the draft class where he changes a lot of guys overalls, and development to trick me. So I’m going to be in the same boat as you guys. And when sapp is ready to start his franchise I’ll be dropping the bronze version.

The point is, for those waiting to start franchise because of opening day rosters, well you can start one now, and if you decide to do a new franchise, their will be another version that will be completely different.

But the rule we are using is that their top 3 traits that you see when you scout will remain the same for the most part on all 3 versions. So you will have no clue who is good and who is bad and who got edited differently on the different versions.

So if you are an online league, and want to use these rosters but are afraid of peekers, we will give you guys 3 versions where all the guys look the same scouting wise and unless you go into the online cfm draft class you won’t know which version is being used!

I know this isn’t the dc2 bombshell you were hoping for but I do think sapps and mines decision on this will open the doors for people to enjoy this experience multiple times over the madden season.

Stay tuned !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 08-13-2018, 02:36 PM   #139
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefKeef300
Tommycoa sliders with even teams are a thing of beauty... QB's actually take off if no one open. Russel Wilson had 50 yards rushing on me. and the cpu running backs would avg around 60+ yards on the ground
It’s the one title Playmakers and Tommycoa’s sliders. I also have a CPU set, just wanted to avoid confusion. The playmakers set is for hum vs cpu.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:40 PM   #140
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

SAPP, is Cameron Bacchus some sort of alter ego to the Kameron Backus of NBA 2K DC?? I think that was the dude's name. Ha!

Old 08-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #141
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
SAPP, is Cameron Bacchus some sort of alter ego to the Kameron Backus of NBA 2K DC?? I think that was the dude's name. Ha!

Maybeeeeeeee. To be honest, with the later classes you are going to see a LOT of the 2k guys pop up. For people like you that use the classes you're going to get a lot of good laughs out of it seeing people like "Brandon Lewis" dominating the line of scrimmage as of defensive tackle lol.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 04:17 PM   #142
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Maybeeeeeeee. To be honest, with the later classes you are going to see a LOT of the 2k guys pop up. For people like you that use the classes you're going to get a lot of good laughs out of it seeing people like "Brandon Lewis" dominating the line of scrimmage as of defensive tackle lol.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yes! That's awesome!

Old 08-13-2018, 08:08 PM   #143
Rookie

JustADashOfDak's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger91
I saw someone on twitter say that when using custom draft classes, the computer does not seem to do any scouting. It seems like they just pick every player in order rather than by need or perceived scouted talent.

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?
Nah, on mine one of the first round runningbacks fell to the third. I believe that a lower 1st round DT got picked number 2 ovr as well
Old 08-13-2018, 09:05 PM   #144
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

Ok not wanting spoilers, but how much credit should we be giving the Scouting report in regards to off field issues and injury concerns? How do you guys handle the "risks" and incorporate those into the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »