Home

Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

This is a discussion on Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2018, 07:58 PM   #201
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

We just got through all the hard stuff for dc2 right away and just had the stories left and I jumped the gun and said release date Sunday and we were forced into overdrive this weekend. So two draft classes a month is realistic as one a week was wayyyyy too much. But we are learning through trial and error. And I think the biggest Thing for us, is we want to enjoy the process of putting these classes Together. This week it felt like a burden and we don’t want that if we wanna keep releasing classes.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 10:16 PM   #202
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Draft Class 2 and the scouting report is now available. I suggest that you guys really take a look at the report as we took a few things out but also added some things. We will continue to explore to find a good balance for you guys and ourselves so that we can continue to get out decent material without burning out and within a reasonable amount of time. With that beign said, we hope you enjoy. On to Draft Class 3:

File Name: AFDC2

Gamertag: SDSU Raiders

Draft Class 2 Scouting Report (PDF): DOWNLOAD HERE

Draft Class 2 Scouting Report (Powerpoint): DOWNLOAD HERE
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by CWSapp757; 08-21-2018 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 10:52 PM   #203
Rookie

JustADashOfDak's Arena

Positive development: during Week 9 of the season, the CPU for some reason decided to sign a bunch of the DC1 rookies to their practice squads. One rookie got released in favor of a vet FA but 9 rookies who were previously free agents are on practice squads now. I wonder why that happened?
Old 08-20-2018, 10:55 PM   #204
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by drseanus
This content is so good that I've abandoned my first franchise and restarted. I'm at work looking through the scouting report and the level of detail and real-life markers is mindblowing. The amount of work this must have taken beggars belief. Thank you both.

It's going to be really frustrating at first being crap at drafting again, but it'll be so much more fulfilling than the last couple of years where I've had to start all my backups to get the owner to fire me as my 97 OVR monster is just too much for the CPU GMs.

I'm going to try and transition the Pats through the end of the Brady/Belichick era, learning from the Super Bowl and switching the D to a Multiple 4-3 to get after the QB. The roster is talented but ageing, so scouting well will be all-important.

I'm going to try and be honest scouting through the season, using the preseason guide and only looking through the full report after the combine to really polish up my board prior to the draft. I might try and be regional with my scouting, spending my 200 points in one or two schools each week, which will add to the sense of realism that your system has brought.

In terms of other features to the guide, there's an argument that having a kind of mid-season update on prospects or a list of buzzy draftnik late-round favourites for the hipsters out there might add to the depth, but if it's going to delay future classes then the 200+ pages you're creating is going to be more than enough!

On a totally unconnected note, are there any awards around for user-created content that isn't strictly speaking a mod? This deserves recognition, or EA headhunting you to mastermind Madden 20's CFM! Thank you so much. I'll keep you guys posted as I start digging in.
You are the type if player that we are creating this for. Me and raiderz are very open about the fact that if you play franchise just to create a super team, this isn't the project for you. Just like in real life, stats are misleading, busts are everywhere and late round gems are the true rewards for real scouts. If we can just get a few people to enjoy the mode that much more then we accomplished our goal.

As far as EA, who knows. Me and Raiderz both have pretty good jobs so this is honestly just a passion project and we recently received some help from Tommy which makes things even easier for us. We are aiming for at least ten classes by Christmas. I just hope everyone enjoys it as much as we do.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-21-2018, 06:13 AM   #205
Rookie

Znelli96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Draft Class 2 and the scouting report is now available. I suggest that you guys really take a look at the report as we took a few things out but also added some things. We will continue to explore to find a good balance for you guys and ourselves so that we can continue to get out decent material without burning out and within a reasonable amount of time. With that beign said, we hope you enjoy. On to Draft Class 3:

File Name: AFDC2

Gamertag: SDSU Raiders

Draft Class 2 Scouting Report (PDF): DOWNLOAD HERE

Draft Class 2 Scouting Report (Powerpoint): DOWNLOAD HERE
LETS GO BOYS

MY BODY IS READY FOR DALLAS STEWART
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 06:32 AM   #206
Rookie

I preciate what y’all be doing, I bought an XBOX cause of y’all. Y’all and the F.D.U. need to work for EA or do a collab sometimes lol
Old 08-21-2018, 09:18 AM   #207
Rookie

OVR: 1
Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Aaron Robinson WR from Arizona in DC1 actually got drafted by Patriots in my franchise. Your scouting report said he’d be perfect for Patriots offense I thought that was pretty funny.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:27 PM   #208
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

I haven't checked out dc2 yet but I was thinking maybe a nice addition to the Scouting Report would be an overall "mock" draft for say round 1. I know it's not really a mock since you won't know the specific teams but I think you understand what I'm saying.

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »