Home

Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

This is a discussion on Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2018, 03:01 AM   #241
Rookie

JustADashOfDak's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
Also has anyone used the preseason associated roster and liking what they are seeing with the lower overalls in the free agent pool ?I am using the bengals for my franchise and boyd and John Ross, two receivers of mine were injured so I signed some guy on my practice squad. He was a 68 overall because the free agents were like 69,70 and I was like ehh might as well make use of my practice squad. And the overall difference isn’t that much And he caught a game winning touchdown for me against the Dolphins with 40 Seconds left.

My point is, somewhere down the line. Your 5th round power back bust could be a guy you put on your practice squad and injuries will occur and he could get the call up and get 2 carries.
He could get you that first down on third and short. He could not. He could get you the game winning touchdown. He could not. But thats not anyone’s story but your own. It didn’t work out but that happens to gms. But he could still make you feel a little better about drafting a 64 overall in the 5th.

One other quick note. Please play your preseason games and use your draft picks. Ignore the overall and try and make some plays. He could be better than you think. You drafted him because you liked his traits. Utilize them. Just because he’s trash everywhere else doesn’t mean he’s useless. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a guard from DC1 who was "just a practice squad guy" who ended up starting a game or two for me because of injury. He wasn't a baller or anything but I just thought I was a nice little story.

Also,
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 09:38 AM   #242
Rookie

badluck22's Arena

I love what you guys do, been following this thread for the last few weeks.

Went up against the dolphins and saw the depth chart and could do nothing but laugh, no matter ho awesome you guys make this, that madden logic is a killer.

Spoiler
Old 08-24-2018, 10:14 AM   #243
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck22
I love what you guys do, been following this thread for the last few weeks.

Went up against the dolphins and saw the depth chart and could do nothing but laugh, no matter ho awesome you guys make this, that madden logic is a killer.

Spoiler

I just spent a hour this morning messing with awarenesses for other teams to get their depth chart right.

Jags drafted a really good qb. Knocked down Blake bottles awareness a tad and now Blake is a second string.

Redskins drafted a really good qb. But I decided Alex smith was getting one more year so I did nothing.

For the cards, Josh Rosen was one overall point less than Bradford. I fixed that.

Raiders resigned marshawn and the rookie they drafted in the second was just one overall point less than him and I decided to give the rookie the keys to the house.

They also drafted a really good outside linebacker. And ended up having two good outside linebackers on one side. So I moved him to the other outside linebacker spot.

One bust receiver in the first round was 6th on the depth chart at 68 overall. Because 3 69 overall guys were in front of him. So I changed that real quick and he’s no wr number three.
One team

I did numerous o line changes. A LT bust became a starting guard because of depth issues on their team. Changed some positions and etc and I felt like maddens flaws were erased. And everything felt right. All of their moves suddenly made sense but took a little finicking with.

49ers drafted a stud of a receiver. And I said would they really bench the stud over Pierre garçon? And I wasn’t sure but some would say no, some would say yes. And I just made a decision. It’s your cfm!

I even saved some guys from going on the practice squad their first year. Couldn’t save everyone though. But at the end it resembled real life and I loved it. Some good guys buried on stacked teams. Some scrub is starting because their team lacks depth.

I will be updating the main post with this. BUT THIS IS A MUST for your franchise.

I am honestly mad I didn’t do this before. You can now do franchise without 30 team control IMO

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers

Last edited by raiderz4eva; 08-24-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:08 AM   #244
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I just spent a hour this morning messing with awarenesses for other teams to get their depth chart right.

Jags drafted a really good qb. Knocked down Blake bottles awareness a tad and now Blake is a second string.

Redskins drafted a really good qb. But I decided Alex smith was getting one more year so I did nothing.

For the cards, Josh Rosen was one overall point less than Bradford. I fixed that.

Raiders resigned marshawn and the rookie they drafted in the second was just one overall point less than him and I decided to give the rookie the keys to the house.

They also drafted a really good outside linebacker. And ended up having two good outside linebackers on one side. So I moved him to the other outside linebacker spot.

One bust receiver in the first round was 6th on the depth chart at 68 overall. Because 3 69 overall guys were in front of him. So I changed that real quick and he’s no wr number three.
One team

I did numerous o line changes. A LT bust became a starting guard because of depth issues on their team. Changed some positions and etc and I felt like maddens flaws were erased. And everything felt right. All of their moves suddenly made sense but took a little finicking with.

49ers drafted a stud of a receiver. And I said would they really bench the stud over Pierre garçon? And I wasn’t sure but some would say no, some would say yes. And I just made a decision. It’s your cfm!

I even saved some guys from going on the practice squad their first year. Couldn’t save everyone though. But at the end it resembled real life and I loved it. Some good guys buried on stacked teams. Some scrub is starting because their team lacks depth.

I will be updating the main post with this. BUT THIS IS A MUST for your franchise.

I am honestly mad I didn’t do this before. You can now do franchise without 30 team control IMO

Nice find. So are you just messing with Ovr to tweak? No other ratings?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2018, 11:09 AM   #245
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Also has anyone used the preseason associated roster and liking what they are seeing with the lower overalls in the free agent pool ?I am using the bengals for my franchise and boyd and John Ross, two receivers of mine were injured so I signed some guy on my practice squad. He was a 68 overall because the free agents were like 69,70 and I was like ehh might as well make use of my practice squad. And the overall difference isn’t that much And he caught a game winning touchdown for me against the Dolphins with 40 Seconds left.

My point is, somewhere down the line. Your 5th round power back bust could be a guy you put on your practice squad and injuries will occur and he could get the call up and get 2 carries.
He could get you that first down on third and short. He could not. He could get you the game winning touchdown. He could not. But thats not anyone’s story but your own. It didn’t work out but that happens to gms. But he could still make you feel a little better about drafting a 64 overall in the 5th.

One other quick note. Please play your preseason games and use your draft picks. Ignore the overall and try and make some plays. He could be better than you think. You drafted him because you liked his traits. Utilize them. Just because he’s trash everywhere else doesn’t mean he’s useless. !

Using it and love it. Thanks for doing that.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 11:12 AM   #246
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Nice find. So are you just messing with Ovr to tweak? No other ratings?

Just awareness to change the overall. Using it like the intangible rating in 2k.

One other thing I noticed In free agency was the guys that were highly rated but now lower because I jacked their awareness low were still getting a couple offers from multiple teams in free agency despite their low Overall. So the cpu still recognizes their talent despite my adjustments which was a really pleasant finding.

Old 08-24-2018, 11:16 AM   #247
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Just awareness to change the overall. Using it like the intangible rating in 2k.

One other thing I noticed In free agency was the guys that were highly rated but now lower because I jacked their awareness low were still getting a couple offers from multiple teams in free agency despite their low Overall. So the cpu still recognizes their talent despite my adjustments which was a really pleasant finding.

Haha. I don't know why I typed Ovr. I meant Awr. Anyways nice. Way easier then controlling 32 teams. Not sure why I never thought of that before.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:56 AM   #248
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Haha. I don't know why I typed Ovr. I meant Awr. Anyways nice. Way easier then controlling 32 teams. Not sure why I never thought of that before.

Dude it’s literally changed the whole aspect for me. A bust can go to a good team who is a scheme fit and become something. This is huge in the long run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »