Home

Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

This is a discussion on Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2018, 12:15 PM   #249
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
Dude it’s literally changed the whole aspect for me. A bust can go to a good team who is a scheme fit and become something. This is huge in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt. The only reason I ever wanted to do 32 team control was to fix depth chart stuff. I never wanted to micromanage other stuff. Also when you control all you lose trade ability. Now teams can still do their own thing (good and dumb things). We all know Madden's logic can be real stupid at times (IE back to back 1st rd QBs in consecutive years) but then again NFL GM's can be stupid as hell too. So this little tweak is a perfect fix for me.
Old 08-24-2018, 12:23 PM   #250
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

I hate stupid AI draft logic. Is there a way to take control of all teams prior to draft and then give up control after draft? I wouldn't even do all of the draft, but at least first half of first round and then sim rest except for my Colts team. I kind of like looking at teams determining what their needs are and then drafting accordingly. it also allows me to explore the draft classes even more and get involved with the storylines and Player Development.

I saw some dumb stuff in my draft last night. The team that had the first overall pick needed a quarterback desperately and they chose a player that I had a slated to go towards the mid-to-late first-round and he was not a quarterback.

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-24-2018, 12:36 PM   #251
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
I hate stupid AI draft logic. Is there a way to take control of all teams prior to draft and then give up control after draft? I wouldn't even do all of the draft, but at least first half of first round and then sim rest except for my Colts team. I kind of like looking at teams determining what their needs are and then drafting accordingly. it also allows me to explore the draft classes even more and get involved with the storylines and Player Development.

I saw some dumb stuff in my draft last night. The team that had the first overall pick needed a quarterback desperately and they chose a player that I had a slated to go towards the mid-to-late first-round and he was not a quarterback.

Yes you can. But it's labor intensive. You have to create a new character for each team. The process is like this.

1. Go to create new character.
2. Select team.
3. Select to use current coach.
4. Start

Now it seems simple. But u have to do this 31 times. And then you have to reverse the process after and retire each coach (they don't actually retire). It really just depends on how much time you want to spend.

Personally when I've done it in the past it gave me to much control and my OCD kicked in and it became a chore because I spent more time tweaking then playing lol.

But I hear you on the drafting. I can't remember what Madden it was (back on the Xbox 360) when the players had badges. There was a QB of the future one. So if a team drafted a QB in the first round he got that badge and the team wouldn't draft another QB high for at least 3 years it something like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 12:38 PM   #252
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

30 team control if that’s what you want . But then you won’t have teams drafting Jamarcus Russell. I think if you loosen your parameters for other teams. You could easily say they view the next draft class of quarterbacks as better. Or they have their eyes on a free agent this year. Or just like what they have. They could even trade for someone post draft or they thought their qb would be there in the second. Like Derek Carr. The jags drafted their qb of the future ahead of the saints and New England. Who had drew Brees and Peyton retire in mine. And that’s an insane plot twist to me and I love it. And if I was doing 30 team control I might of saved that qb for them. Instead they are going to be rebuilding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 08-24-2018, 05:24 PM   #253
Rookie

Znelli96's Arena

Wink Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Welcome to the Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Breakdown

To get this out of the way first the LA Rams repeated as Super Bowl defeating the LA Chargers 28-20

This was a disappointing year for the Miami Dolphins as they completed the their second straight 2-14 season. Shades of Hue Jackson is truly the vision we see here.

The Rest of this will go into a spoiler tag because it will have information about players from both DC1 and DC2 but no overalls will be spoiled. Hope you enjoy. BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Spoiler

Last edited by Znelli96; 08-24-2018 at 05:51 PM. Reason: UPDATE
Old 08-24-2018, 11:25 PM   #254
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

I cant get the PDF's on the 1st page to open. They just come up as lines of codeon my phone. I have PDF viewer installed. Someone help a newb please!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-25-2018, 12:11 AM   #255
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
I cant get the PDF's on the 1st page to open. They just come up as lines of codeon my phone. I have PDF viewer installed. Someone help a newb please!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Operation Sports mobile app
Here's a link to the files on my OneDrive.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_gpV-oKPaVPtu1lS7YQ

Hopefully this works for you. It was doing the same thing for my cousin and this worked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 12:30 AM   #256
Rookie

JustADashOfDak's Arena

Quote:

I mean, the Browns also traded out of Carson Wentz and they needed a QB. It happens. It is odd seeing the Pats sign 40 year old Rivers while they have Tyrod and then try and trade Tyrod but I like to rationalize it as them wanting QB competition and Tyrod lost the starting job in TC. You can usually rationalize their decisions somehow or another.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »