Home

Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

This is a discussion on Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 08-25-2018, 01:28 PM   #265
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Yo! So Iím going to be streaming my first game with my new class tonight . I am using a draft class version that Sapp made specifically for me. So no spoilers will occur with the regular version. Plus I will be making a version for Sapp so another version of AFDC1 will be available to you for a later date if you start a new franchise.

Demetrius Maddox and Dreece Williams and the Cincinnati Bengals take on the New York Jets and Sam Darnold!

Iím a nurse so I wonít get off till 7:30 pacific time but 8:30 pacific time is when I intend to get on. And some days I donít leave here till 8:30 but thatís the plan! Feel free to chime in and ask any questions you have about the class, Sapp and mines process, literally anything and Iíll answer them to the best of my ability and hopefully provide you guys with a entertaining game.

Quick back story: Demetrius Maddox went 8/12 86 yards and a touchdown In the first preseason game. And broke his ribs and was out the rest of the preseason. In the first season I traded for Jacoby brisset and signed teddy bridgewater in the offseason. Those guys plays lights out in the preseason. But I drafted Maddox #3 overall to be my future. Itís time to find out if he is really that guy. But they played really well so I wonít hesitate to yank Maddox out. I traded joe mixon to the Jets because dreece looked to be that guy in the preseason.

I use Matt 10ís all madden sliders.

Twitch.tv/gamesosavy

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers

Last edited by raiderz4eva; 08-25-2018 at 01:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 05:53 PM   #266
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Another feature I'd find useful. Position grades for upcoming draft in the "Looking ahead to next year" section of the scouting report. For example at the end of the DC3 scouting report, showing the position grades for DC4. I don't need it broken down by rounds, but it would be helpful for planning purposes to know what positions are deeper than others. Obviously, things will change based on who declares, injuries, and etc., but helpful nonetheless.

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-25-2018, 07:47 PM   #267
Rookie

shanev's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
Those jerseys low key look dope.! Who was the team prior ? And thatís a good day at the office!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I moved Cleveland to Toronto. I really like the Thunderbirds colors & uniforms

I hope I did your guy justice, I'm on PS4 and did the best I could.making him look the part.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:51 PM   #268
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Here's a link to the files on my OneDrive.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_gpV-oKPaVPtu1lS7YQ

Hopefully this works for you. It was doing the same thing for my cousin and this worked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You're awesome. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-26-2018, 12:00 AM   #269
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

We live!

https://www.twitch.tv/gamesosavy

Old 08-26-2018, 09:53 AM   #270
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

Raiderz, how you like Matt's sliders? I have been using Armor and Swords. The gameplay is killing me. I can pass for 500 yards every game and CPU has never gotten over 100 yards rushing in over 20 games. I play with Colts. I also throw a ton of ints and fumble all the time.

Old 08-26-2018, 10:42 AM   #271
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
Raiderz, how you like Matt's sliders? I have been using Armor and Swords. The gameplay is killing me. I can pass for 500 yards every game and CPU has never gotten over 100 yards rushing in over 20 games. I play with Colts. I also throw a ton of ints and fumble all the time.

I wanted to stream last night but madden wasnít letting me log into ea servers so I couldnít stream I might today but I was able to play game one and Iíll post a high light video today but tbh I havenít tried armors this year. I usually do and they are good. But this year I was doing stock sliders and Mattís were the first ones I tried and they just worked perfect for me. And i absolutely loved his ncaa ones and I think these are up to par. Iím seeing some crazy good stuff so I didnít even bother with any others and to be honest I I prob wonít mess with any other sliders. This is the best gameplay stuff For me since ncaa 14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 10:43 AM   #272
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Was the base for the associated preseason roster the official EA update that added a ton of face scans for rookies? I want to use the custom roster but only if it has all the faces.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »