Home

M19 1985 Season Roster PS4

This is a discussion on M19 1985 Season Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2019, 12:21 PM   #305
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: M19 1985 Season Roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I wanted to everyone know that JoshC1977 has posted an edited version of the 1985 roster. The edit adds in the "High Motor" Trait for impact players.
The base roster that I created did not work as well with his slider set and, as he points out, the trait is an important one when used correctly.

I have not yet downloaded and used his edited version, but I know that if he says it works, it works. So, if you use his sliders, I highly recommend using his version of the roster. He has specifics in his slider thread.

User ID: JoshC1977
File name: 1985Edited

Tryed to download this, this morning but it says file has been removed, hopefully plans to reupload?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2019, 05:15 PM   #306
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Tryed to download this, this morning but it says file has been removed, hopefully plans to reupload?
I know he has been having problems with MaddenShare, as we all have. He mentioned in his slider thread that he will look into it and try to reupload.

MaddenShare is a pain this year. I am not sure why it is not working very well at all.
Old 01-26-2019, 06:44 PM   #307
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I know he has been having problems with MaddenShare, as we all have. He mentioned in his slider thread that he will look into it and try to reupload.

MaddenShare is a pain this year. I am not sure why it is not working very well at all.
Still very much having issues - tried again just now. I have no idea...

I'll keep trying daily till I get it uploaded.
Old 01-30-2019, 10:10 PM   #308
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Still very much having issues - tried again just now. I have no idea...

I'll keep trying daily till I get it uploaded.
Well, magically, three different versions appeared in the shared roster forum that are actually downloadable. (All are the same....just search under my user name JoshC1977).
Old 02-07-2019, 03:19 PM   #309
Rookie

I finally got around to using these rosters, started a CFM. Bruce Smith and Andre Reed rookie year so I'm riding with the Bills. I traded for Kelly as well with the "Gamblers" and plan on drafting Ronnie Harmon, Wolford, and Hull I I can (they all look like top picks though so might not be able to get them all).. I downloaded the 1986 draft class..

Quick question - do you think there will be another draft class for 1987 or is 1986 it? No big deal just curious.. If there is no class - what type of edits would you recommend to a default draft class so that it is more in line with the base roster? Thanks.

EDIT - I also picked up Marcus Dupree off the free agent list.. The Best that Never Was. We'll see if he can live up to that! I gave him SuperStar Dev.. He's done OK so far.. Kelly has been tearing it up, and I also traded for James Lofton.. I'm building those Bills lol.. They gonna win one this time!

Last edited by burth179; 02-07-2019 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:36 PM   #310
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
I finally got around to using these rosters, started a CFM. Bruce Smith and Andre Reed rookie year so I'm riding with the Bills. I traded for Kelly as well with the "Gamblers" and plan on drafting Ronnie Harmon, Wolford, and Hull I I can (they all look like top picks though so might not be able to get them all).. I downloaded the 1986 draft class..

Quick question - do you think there will be another draft class for 1987 or is 1986 it? No big deal just curious.. If there is no class - what type of edits would you recommend to a default draft class so that it is more in line with the base roster? Thanks.

EDIT - I also picked up Marcus Dupree off the free agent list.. The Best that Never Was. We'll see if he can live up to that! I gave him SuperStar Dev.. He's done OK so far.. Kelly has been tearing it up, and I also traded for James Lofton.. I'm building those Bills lol.. They gonna win one this time!
Glad your are enjoying the roster.

As for future draft class, yes, Armor and I are still planning on putting out 1987. He is doing the hard work of naming all of the players and getting their basics set. When he is finished I will take care of equipment and ratings. I do not have a timetable though.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:14 PM   #311
Rookie

Quote:
Glad your are enjoying the roster.

As for future draft class, yes, Armor and I are still planning on putting out 1987. He is doing the hard work of naming all of the players and getting their basics set. When he is finished I will take care of equipment and ratings. I do not have a timetable though.

Sounds good man, thanks for the update!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2019, 01:17 PM   #312
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

I would love to see these rosters on xbox one. i played these on ps4.. but unfortunately i don’t have a ps4 anymore. But you guys did a great job on the these rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »