Home

Fictional draft classes for 32 Team control (M23 PS4)

This is a discussion on Fictional draft classes for 32 Team control (M23 PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2023, 08:40 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 14
Fictional draft classes for 32 Team control (M23 PS4)

I've created roughly 15 fictional draft classes aimed at 32 team control. For those of us who play in this type of mode, the classes are setup in single positions. I also based classes on what the average draft class has looked like the past 10 years, so heights, weights and ages have been changed as well.

For an example of what it's like, all tackles have been moved to the LT position. All guards have been moved to the LG position. Edge rushers are ROLB, defensive interior players are DT, and MLB are off-ball linebackers. Safeties are designated as FS.

This idea was created by Mattanite with a few changes. If there's any interest in these, I can upload them and possibly make more

Last edited by 500bloc; 07-18-2023 at 05:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2023, 06:47 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Fictional draft classes for 32 Team control (M23 PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500bloc
I've created roughly 15 fictional draft classes aimed at 32 team control. For those of us who play in this type of mode, the classes are setup in single positions. I also based classes on what the average draft class has looked like the past 10 years, so heights, weights and ages have been changed as well.

For am example of what it like, all tackles have been moved to the LT position. All guards have been moved to the LG position. Edge rushers are ROLB, defensive interior players are DT, and MLB are off-ball linebackers. Safeties are designated as FS.

This idea was created by Mattanite with a few changes. If there's any interest in these, I can upload them and possibly make more

What is your Gamertag?

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 07-18-2023, 05:15 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
What is your Gamertag?
Excuse the late response but it's bila1723. I'll be uploading about 10 classes tonight and will eventually do 20 or so in total. Although they will be listed in numerical order, you can use them in any randomized order you wish
Old 07-18-2023, 08:52 PM   #4
MVP

I've just uploaded 10 classes under my bila1723 on ps4. There's no particular order although they are numbered for index reasons.

-sidenote, I'll be adding more Pacific Islander players to the draft as well as with proper names, faces and positions

Last edited by 500bloc; 07-18-2023 at 09:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »