Home

Welcome to The F.D.U. (Fictional Draft Universe) PS4 - Madden 19

This is a discussion on Welcome to The F.D.U. (Fictional Draft Universe) PS4 - Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2018, 10:00 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Welcome to The F.D.U. (Fictional Draft Universe) PS4 - Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRosterMaster
Only about 60% done. I was in the process of moving so life was a little hectic. Should have these out on monday or tuesday with more free time.

Edit: I also ran into the issue again and this time l just kept on reloading the file into several different franchise files and eventually the file worked again. Its good to know now that I don't have to restart and lose all of the hours poured into this project lol.
Think you will have these out in the next day or two still?
Old 08-28-2018, 11:48 AM   #50
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by peapod0609
Think you will have these out in the next day or two still?
I am slightly behind, so I can't get it out today. It should be ready to go tomorrow. I will release all of the story stuff and scouting report when I release the file.
MLB: Pirates

Working on:

NBA 2K20 FDU Fictional Draft Classes
Old 08-29-2018, 03:57 PM   #51
Rookie

Can’t wait for the draft to come out, I’m glad you find out the secret formula of stopping that thing. I think it’s going to be great, your NBA 2K Draft is awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 03:58 PM   #52
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Guys, I am sorry, gotta push it back 1 more day. Was grinding this stuff out but then the girl called and said she was home alone.... okay thats not really what happened lol but I was grinding but i wont be able to finish today. Last time im pushing it back, 100% tomorrow, sorry about doing this guys.

Working on:

Old 08-30-2018, 05:54 PM   #53
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Here we go boys! The file is complete and uploaded.

File Name: FDU1RED

The reason for for red being in the name is because i will be creating another version of the file which will be called FDU1BLUE, with different ratings and different potentials for each player so you can have a different experience than others.

Right now I am a little behind on the story stuff. The plan now is to post the story info tonight, but i will have to release the scouting report sometime tomorrow.

Working on:

Old 08-30-2018, 06:20 PM   #54
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRosterMaster
Here we go boys! The file is complete and uploaded.

File Name: FDU1RED

The reason for for red being in the name is because i will be creating another version of the file which will be called FDU1BLUE, with different ratings and different potentials for each player so you can have a different experience than others.

Right now I am a little behind on the story stuff. The plan now is to post the story info tonight, but i will have to release the scouting report sometime tomorrow.
Awesome work, can't wait to load these up and go through the draft. Now the draft will be fun. Thank you for the hard work.
Old 08-30-2018, 06:51 PM   #55
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

The Trenches help decide Top Teams After Week 5

A couple of top teams in the nation Georgia and LSU hold a great position to make their way to the college football playoff. Both teams control the trenches and include a standout on their lines.

Dallas Jenkins of Georgia wasn’t expected to have an amazing year, but he has been dominant in stopping opposing teams running backs as he has helped Georgia lead the nation in rushing defense.

Kenneth Cook of LSU has been the nastiest edge rusher in the NCAA this year as he has racked up 5 sacks through only 4 games. As we begin SEC play it will be interesting to see how he competes against the best talent.

New Top QB Emerging

Mason Hurst is coming into his last season as an Oregon Duck and has made the most of it so far. Oregon was expected to be a top team, but under Mason’s leadership they are off to a 3-0 start and just won at now #12 Washington 14-0. Next week Oregon will travel again and take on #2 Stanford as Mason looks to improve upon his 20/34 and 2 TD game from last week.

High Powered Offense

You have already heard of Nick Headley, but you haven’t heard of Michigan’s top RB Matthew Steele. The 2-1 Wolverines have been averaging about 37 points per game thanks to Steel who has racked up almost 500 yards along with 5 TDs. Michigan may have fallen once already, but with a dominant offense you could still see them in at least a big bowl game depending on if the defense can turn up.

FCS Who?

WR De’Andre Sites wasn’t the tallest kid back in high school. During his senior year he was only 5’8. FBS schools past up on him and that lead him to his new home, Montana. At Montana he grew 3 inches, something you rarely see. From there he worked harder than ever to make every team that past up on him pay. Montana has the #1 offense in the FCS through 4 games thanks to Sites, who has 648 yards and 6 touchdowns.

DBU

Darren Couch was expected to lead a young Alabama secondary. Then Daxton Webb entered the picture. He has also proven to be a great CB, maybe better than Couch as well. Bama just suffered a 29-28 loss to #21 Ole Miss, but that wasn’t Webb’s fault. He picked off Ole Miss’ QB just 3 minutes into the game and they refused to throw his way again. That INT was already his 2nd on the year through 4 games.

Rankings:

1) Georgia 4-0
2) Stanford 5-0
3) LSU 4-0
4) Oregon 3-0
5) Tennessee 4-0
6) Florida 3-1
7) North Carolina 2-1
8) Ohio State 3-1
9) Texas 3-1
10) Pittsburgh 3-0
11) Michigan 2-1
12) Washington 2-1
13) Alabama 3-1
14) Florida State 3-1
15) Notre Dame 4-1
16) USC 4-0
17) Virginia 3-1
18) NC State 2-1
19) Wisconsin 2-1
20) Penn State 3-1
21) Ole Miss 3-1
22) Arizona 4-1
23) Virginia Tech 2-2
24) Michigan State 4-1
25) Nebraska 1-3

Working on:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 07:22 PM   #56
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Running backs on the Rise

LSU and Notre Dame are top 5 teams and both have great RBs. Paris Rooks of LSU has become one of, if not the best RB this year. He is a great all-around RB and has been as dominant as former LSU RB Leonard Fournette. Through 9 games he has racked up just over 1,100 yards and adding on 9 touchdowns as LSU is 9-0. Ricky Bowling the big powerback for the Irish has helped ND get to 9-1 on the year and has added 800 yards and 7 touchdowns to his name as both senior RBs can find themselves going early in the 2019 draft.

Big Time D-Ends

Two top 10 teams have had standout DEs this year. Michigan’s Darrius Adams and PIttsburgh’s Matt Roberson have been causing havoc this year. Adams is more of a speed rusher while Roberson is more of a run stuffer who you would want in a 3-4 defense. Adams adds 5 sacks to Michigan’s total and Roberson has 13 tackles for loss as both teams stand at 7-1.

High Motor OLB

Lamar Bowen from BYU has come out of nowhere. He was expected to possibly get drafted on day 3, but he has really shown his true potential this year getting 4 sacks, 2 INTs and 10 tackles for loss. While BYU isn’t a great team Bowen may be able to carry them to a bowl game.

Another LSU star lineman

We jump to LSU’s OLine this time as we look at Michael Landry. The OLine isn’t amazing, but Landry has been able to lead it and help LSU stay undefeated. So far through 9 games Michael has not allowed a sack.

KSU found their man?

Ruben Sharpe was a former walk-on for Kansas State, but in his first year, and going to be his only year starting, found his rhythm. KSU started slow, but has won 4 in a row after 4 big games from Sharpe which included 8 passing touchdowns along with 3 on the ground and no interceptions.

Rankings:

1) Georgia 9-0
2) LSU 9-0
3) Stanford 9-0
4) Texas 7-1
5) Notre Dame 9-1
6) Michigan 7-1
7) Florida State 7-1
8) Pittsburgh 7-1
9) Penn State 7-1
10) Tennessee 7-2
11) Clemson 6-2
12) Oregon 6-2
13) Florida 5-3
14) Ohio State 6-2
15) Ole Miss 7-2
16) Kent State 7-1
17) Auburn 6-3
18) Washington 5-3
19) Syracuse 6-2
20) Virginia Tech 5-3
21) Rutgers 5-3
22) Indiana 6-2
23) Florida Atlantic 6-2
24) Mississippi State 7-2
25) Tulsa 7-1

Working on:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »