Home

Welcome to The F.D.U. (Fictional Draft Universe) PS4 - Madden 19

This is a discussion on Welcome to The F.D.U. (Fictional Draft Universe) PS4 - Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2018, 07:46 PM   #57
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Welcome to The F.D.U. (Fictional Draft Universe) PS4 - Madden 19

Florida State Steals #1 Spot

A young FSU team steals the #1 spot late in the year and beats #25 Virginia Tech in the ACC Championship. This is a young FSU team, but lead by seniors WR Levi Brown and LT Terrance Douglas they were able to end the year with the #1 seed in the college football playoff. Levi caught 55 balls for over 800 yards and 9 touchdowns. Douglas has turned into one of the best OLinemen in the country, as he only allowed 1 sack.

Georgia Takes down LSU

The Bulldogs were able to take the SEC championship to secure the #2 spot in the college football playoff. Dallas Jenkins stayed dominant and junior RB LaTrey Murphy got better as the year went on.

Irish chasing the pot of Gold

Notre Dame was able to rebound from their early loss to finish 11-1. RB Ricky Bowling and LT Corey Carter lead the way on offense while DT Danny Powell and OLB Hunter Brown lead the way on defense. All 4 are seniors and all are expected to be top 3 round picks. Powell caused havoc in his opponents run game and Hunter Brown was a ball hawk in the middle of the field. Notre Dame will be the #3 team in the playoff.

Sorry Ms.Jackson, Jay is for real

Jay Turner did exactly what was expected out of him. He came in, won the QB job and led the Longhorns to the college football playoff with a Big 12 Championship win over West Virginia. Not only that, Jay has earned himself the title of best QB in college football. He has 38 touchdowns and just over 3,700 yards as he leads Texas to the #4 spot in the playoff.
MLB: Pirates

Working on:

NBA 2K20 FDU Fictional Draft Classes
Old 08-30-2018, 07:48 PM   #58
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

POST SEASON

College Football Playoff:

1) Florida State 31
4) Texas 10

..................................1) Florida State 21
..................................3) Notre Dame 20

2) Georgia 27
3) Notre Dame 38

Orange Bowl:

5) Ohio State 34
7) Auburn 13

Cotton Bowl:

8) Tennessee 28
Kansas State 42

Sugar Bowl:

16) LSU 31
9) Stanford 34

Fiesta Bowl:

11) Ole Miss 21
UCF 28

Rose Bowl:

10) Michigan 41
19) USC 28

Working on:

Old 09-01-2018, 06:28 AM   #59
Rookie

Have you post a scouting report???
Old 09-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #60
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I can tell you right now Jay Turner is on the Dolphins shopping list for our year two draft.

Hope we can land this kid. Looks like a star in the making.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2018, 10:11 PM   #61
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Hey guys, sorry for another delay lmao. As you may know the forums were down for a long time on Friday. Not sure when they went back up cause I had a flight to Michigan to catch and then a nice drive to South Bend. After a long day of traveling I am home. Didnt bring my laptop so i couldnt post the scouting report yesterday. But here it is: https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

I am going to go ahead and add a couple of touches to it but all the info is there. The next scouting report will prob look different because this style just doesnt work as well as i thought it would for NFL players even tho it was good for the NBA prospects. Also I didnt have time to add in other things such as league leaders and players returning to school because of the time crunch. Expect those things in future scouting reports. Also not all of the expected undrafted players are listed as it would have taken a couple more hours to do, so remember there are legit guys i edited that will go undrafted.

Working on:

Last edited by TheRosterMaster; 09-02-2018 at 10:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 11:50 PM   #62
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRosterMaster
Hey guys, sorry for another delay lmao. As you may know the forums were down for a long time on Friday. Not sure when they went back up cause I had a flight to Michigan to catch and then a nice drive to South Bend. After a long day of traveling I am home. Didnt bring my laptop so i couldnt post the scouting report yesterday. But here it is: https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

I am going to go ahead and add a couple of touches to it but all the info is there. The next scouting report will prob look different because this style just doesnt work as well as i thought it would for NFL players even tho it was good for the NBA prospects. Also I didnt have time to add in other things such as league leaders and players returning to school because of the time crunch. Expect those things in future scouting reports. Also not all of the expected undrafted players are listed as it would have taken a couple more hours to do, so remember there are legit guys i edited that will go undrafted.
I hope you guys understand the amount of work that goes into editing a class in addition to putting out a scouting report. This isn't the NBA where there are only two rounds. There are a LOT of players to account for. Respect the grind.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-03-2018, 12:42 AM   #63
Rookie

Does anyone have any house rules for using these? Like no scouting, just rely on the scouting reports given. Or should I spend scouting points because the reports can be misleading
Thanks, looking forward to using these

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-03-2018, 12:55 AM   #64
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebraska133
Does anyone have any house rules for using these? Like no scouting, just rely on the scouting reports given. Or should I spend scouting points because the reports can be misleading
Thanks, looking forward to using these

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I would say go ahead and scout. Trust me, you will find guys that you would think would be a 78 overall in a typical madden class but will end up being a 72 overall bust. If you read through the scouting report closely you will see little hints at stuff but the hints might actually mislead you.

Working on:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »