Home

CFL 2018 Draft Class Available

This is a discussion on CFL 2018 Draft Class Available within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2018, 02:03 PM   #1
Rookie

megacity1's Arena

OVR: 0
CFL 2018 Draft Class Available

*Don't mean to start two separate threads. If not allowed, please merge/delete*

To add more player fluff to Madden, and for those who run deep seasons, I made an entire draft class consisting of CFL players.

I'll admit I'm not too well versed in knowledge about the league so I don't know who the "stars" or markee names outside of Money Manziel are.

What I did was open up the league stats and went right down the list of the leader boards to determine who goes from 1st to 7th. I also cherry picked O-line from teams to match stats from the generated class.

I had to take liberties with some positions, most notably TE and DT.
My best assessment of this draft is for you to position change whoever you may draft for your teams needs.

I didn't add much from their draft as I had been well into making O-line prospects by the time I came across the recap. However, there are some CFL "rookies.

I didn't touch any of of the skills/traits ratings of players.
You can be confident that all players from rounds 1-7 are current day CFL players. Some even went back to the future. All equipment/looks are done as well.
All Undrafted players are NOT real.

I thought of doing this draft class after coming across an Allouettes game then saw a thread asking about the CFL and that pushed me to finish.

Its complete to the best of my ability.

I hope you find it well during your playthrough as another source of adding real players into your franchise universe.

PSN
PSN User: Deschain0801
File: CFL2018

Last edited by megacity1; 08-18-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »