Home

Full 2019 Draft Class- PC

This is a discussion on Full 2019 Draft Class- PC within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2018, 07:31 PM   #17
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Full 2019 Draft Class- PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyebred2332
For those interested, I'm currently working on adding iMac's trait edits to dweeks' class. I'll upload when I'm done, which will hopefully be tonight or tomorrow.
That would be awesome. This is something I have been wanting to do, but I wanted to make my class closely resembling the base Madden roster, as broken as it is. lol.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:33 PM   #18
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Could be a potential day 2 pick, a really good DB, can play CB and S. I'd add him in there.
Yeah I have been heavily debating on it, especially with the need for more safeties in the class. I have just been a bit against putting him in yet because he is a Junior. But at this rate I think he will be going pro.

Also, sorry to those who use my class for the lack of updates in the timeframe I stated I would be doing. I have been so wrapped up in this NCAA mod and working on it that I haven't had time to update my class. I will try and make some time this weekend for some updates.
Old 09-13-2018, 08:10 PM   #19
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

OVR: 2

Okay I've posted the draft class to madden share. It's called dweeksimac. All I did to dweeks file is all of iMac's trait edits and then changed the names of a couple of Iowa UDFAs to real players (it looks like a lot of UDFA are still computer generated). Didn't change ratings around, just named some of them for my own enjoyment.
Old 09-13-2018, 08:54 PM   #20
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweeks82
Yeah I have been heavily debating on it, especially with the need for more safeties in the class. I have just been a bit against putting him in yet because he is a Junior. But at this rate I think he will be going pro.

Also, sorry to those who use my class for the lack of updates in the timeframe I stated I would be doing. I have been so wrapped up in this NCAA mod and working on it that I haven't had time to update my class. I will try and make some time this weekend for some updates.
No need to apologize, we're humans, we have lives, things happen, other things come up, etc... Love the draft class though, I wouldn't say that Gardner is a definite add, he may not enter, so tough with it being only September.

Keep up the great work BTW.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:38 PM   #21
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
No need to apologize, we're humans, we have lives, things happen, other things come up, etc... Love the draft class though, I wouldn't say that Gardner is a definite add, he may not enter, so tough with it being only September.

Keep up the great work BTW.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

If you or anyone else is seeing any ratings issues (guys too high, guys too low, progression issues where guys are progressing too fast) let me know and let me know WHY you believe these are issues. Community feedback is big in this project for me, I'm always looking to improve it. If I don't agree with your issue, I will tell you why. If you convince me it is an issue, I will gladly fix it. I havent tested the class in the last 2 weeks with this NCAA mod going on, so I don't know how it is responding to the new Madden patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 11:24 PM   #22
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

I posted an update FINALLY. lol. Not a whole lot has changed, a few upper level players have had overall changes and a few dev trait changes have been made as well. I will have to try and make some time to edit the middle round guys when I get a break from this mod project.

HOWEVER, there is an issue with the update....for some reason I am unable to re-order players, there seems to still be a pretty bad glitch within Madden's re-ordering system. Example, I will go to move a few players, and all of a sudden I'll have 4 guys projected to go 1st round pick 21....and then I will be unable to move anyone above them lol. It'll reflect my changes in the finished product when you back out to the actual scouting screen, but in editor it gives me this glitch, which makes it quite hard to re-order. I will look into this and see what I can figure out and how to get things changed. But until then, enjoy and let me know what is working and what isn't! I will look to have another update next weekend!
Old 09-25-2018, 07:18 PM   #23
Rookie

saybur's Arena

Great work!

Will you be doing the same for the 2020 class?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2018, 08:27 PM   #24
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saybur
Great work!

Will you be doing the same for the 2020 class?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks! As of right now, there is no ETA on a 2020 class. I literally only have a handful of players created for it at this point. I've been so busy with this NCAA mod that I've had no time to throw at it, let alone keep this one as updated as I've wanted to lol. Once we get this mod complete and released, I'll have more time to throw at a potential 2020 class.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »