Home

Full 2019 Draft Class- PC

This is a discussion on Full 2019 Draft Class- PC within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2018, 07:46 PM   #33
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Full 2019 Draft Class- PC

*NEW UPDATE*
Re-rated quite a few players, not a ton, but enough to shake things up. HOWEVER, with the re-ranking glitch still happening, you will not see too much shake up in the rankings. This however means you will definitely have to pick wisely now, or ya know cheat and look at the overall ratings when you import

Also added:
DT Gerald Willis III, Miami
FS Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida
FS Deionte Thompson, Alabama
ROLB Jachai Polite, Florida
WR Kelvin Harmon, NC State

MOVED Rashan Gary, Michigan from DT to LE.
The reason for this move is because Gary plays LE at Michigan, but mainly because there is becoming to be far too many DT's in this class. Gary will most likely be playing DT at the next level due to his subpar pass rush moves (he gets by on brute athleticism, ie Vernon Gholston, Ohio State) and will be able to use this athleticism to overpower guards at the next level.

I am also noticing another weird glitch in the player editing where the slider for thigh size is sometimes reversed, so the higher you go, the smaller the legs get. If anyone notices any weirdly sized legs (thighs specifically, or chest because it happens here as well) let me know and I can correct them. Keep in mind, Madden's leg models are trashy already anyways lol.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:49 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweeks82
No. Offline only usually signals piracy and I do not support pirating the game. Sorry.
That is quite a leap man. There are a bunch of us who have a legitimate copy but don't have the means, in another thread someone posted he can't download big updates because hes on a work project out of town where the monitor his limited bandwidth. For me, I access OS from my phone, and I can't even update my madden due to the fact that if I wnated to download your Draft Classes I would have to use my phone hotspot and update madden first, which is a huge file, so unless I'm paying a TON for data to download multiple gigs I am out of luck. I get where you are coming from but it sucks that it spites a lot of us who have it legitimately but don't have the means, just because of the people who pirate it. I will try to take my computer to my buddys house to get it eventually, but I wanted to let you know where a lot of us are coming from with this, it sucks to be excluded from awesome draft classes/rosters/etc;. Thanks for your work though.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:24 PM   #35
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris103190

That is quite a leap man. There are a bunch of us who have a legitimate copy but don't have the means, in another thread someone posted he can't download big updates because hes on a work project out of town where the monitor his limited bandwidth. For me, I access OS from my phone, and I can't even update my madden due to the fact that if I wnated to download your Draft Classes I would have to use my phone hotspot and update madden first, which is a huge file, so unless I'm paying a TON for data to download multiple gigs I am out of luck. I get where you are coming from but it sucks that it spites a lot of us who have it legitimately but don't have the means, just because of the people who pirate it. I will try to take my computer to my buddys house to get it eventually, but I wanted to let you know where a lot of us are coming from with this, it sucks to be excluded from awesome draft classes/rosters/etc;. Thanks for your work though.
Yeah I get that, there are exceptions to it for sure. But the vast majority of the time, offline users are offline because they've pirated the game. But like I said, there are the few exceptions. But still, I don't like to put out files because of this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2018, 05:05 PM   #36
Rookie

I understand where you are coming from man. No worries. Keep up the good work!
Old 10-13-2018, 02:09 AM   #37
Rookie

@chris103190 did you ever find an offline file? I have no online for a few weeks so this would be great
Old 10-14-2018, 05:57 PM   #38
Rookie

and I think we shouldn't hate on people who pirate the game, I pirated it. I also was to get op's files and files for 2020 and 2021 draft class. I'll post a link for them.
Old 10-14-2018, 06:01 PM   #39
Rookie

apparently I have to make five posts to post
Old 10-15-2018, 04:03 AM   #40
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond619
and I think we shouldn't hate on people who pirate the game, I pirated it. I also was to get op's files and files for 2020 and 2021 draft class. I'll post a link for them.
1. It is against OS rules to talk about pirating games, hence the reason I said what I said.

2. DO NOT post my draft class in here. I clearly stated I AM NOT posting it because I do not support people pirating the game, do not try and snake behind my back and post my file.

3. Those other two are NOT mine either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »